Klose

Guest rosstoon

Guest rosstoon

Now that Werder Bremen are out of the Champs league do you think we have a chance to buy him. If so would you want him.  One of the people my company works with in Germany says that he is likely to leave in Jan or the summer saying he wants to play in the PL or la liga!

I can see him over here but to Man Ure or LiverPool, I don't think we have a cat in hells chance. Anway will be an end of season move for him I reckon, they will have to let him go but I can't imagine it would be next month.

Guest toon tone rudeboy

I admit that my post was speculation.... but can it be denied?

can speculation ever be denied?

No... I guess not.  But it can be refuted.  That's what happens when one posts while reading crap essays all day.  My apologies.

when is this topic going to die!!!????????  bluesigh.gif klose is NOT COMING to newcastle.  he's an outstanding player and was recently quoted as saying he would only consider going to 5 clubs.  bet my life we are not one of those five!

and what when Owen is fit? who do we start? we dont need another big named striker, Sibierski is proof of that

He's done well but I'll have an ounce of what your smoking if you think Sibierski is the answer.

klose would be a magnificent signing - but as it has been pointed out he is only interested in 4-5 clubs - thought to be real, barca, juventus and one or two of the big ones in the pl - not us ffs!

He'd be worth 7m plus i think, it would be stupid for our club to risk that sort of money on a 29 year old. It's for that reason why don't think he will end up in the prem either. He's got italy written all over him. 

Guest GeordieDirk

and what when Owen is fit? who do we start? we dont need another big named striker, Sibierski is proof of that

He's done well but I'll have an ounce of what your smoking if you think Sibierski is the answer.

I think what he means is that we don't need to waste big money on big name strikers, especially when Owen gets back, as we have 5 (Martins, Sibi, Shola, Dyer and Owen).

Yeah, because what team would possibly want three world-class strikers?

A team that could attract 3 world class players with one knowing he will be getting a lot of bench time, ie NOT US!

Guest Alan Shearer 9

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT sIBIERKSI'S brother? He's only 19 and meant to be better than Antoine already. I heard Antoine is encouraging him to join us in January should be cheap about £800k

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT sIBIERKSI'S brother? He's only 19 and meant to be better than Antoine already. I heard Antoine is encouraging him to join us in January should be cheap about £800k

Gunna take a bit to be better than Le Sib!