Jus broke my wrist!

Guest Morph

damn son of a bitch!

Went down the pitz for a kick about and a bit of exercise and came away with a broken wrist!  Gonna be in a cast on christmas.  bugggggger.

Saw a nice lass at Dryburn tho!

Guest Knightrider

Your legendary hard man status has just been broke, along with your wrist. Real Hard men wouldn't even know if their wrist was broking or not. Disappointed.

Your legendary hard man status has just been broke, along with your wrist. Real Hard men wouldn't even know if their wrist was broking or not. Disappointed.

Aye. That Jorman who played in the Cup Final in the 50's had a broken neck from about 2 minutes.

Never mind Morph just remember next time it's meant to be fun!

Look on the bright side you have a very good excuse for doing sod all in the way of work over the christmas period...ohhh damn I forgot, youre a bloke so it wouldn't affect you any way (I was kidding honest) :lol:

Look on the bright side you have a very good excuse for doing sod all in the way of work over the christmas period...ohhh damn I forgot, youre a bloke so it wouldn't affect you any way (I was kidding honest) :lol:

Sexist!

¬.¬

Rage.  Annoying as hell.  Wanna play some FPS but can't use WASD cos i cant rest my wrist properly on the desk.  Shame like.  Funnay cos soon as i hurt my wrist it was like "Simon, your turn in goal mate!"  wouldn't belive me that i'd knacked it.  Had to get my mam to button my jeans up and help me put my socks on.  Now i know how knightrider feels everytime he wants to step out the house and his 'helper' has to sort him out.  well, except i dont wet myself and need someone to wipe my arse  :winking:

¬.¬

Rage. Annoying as hell. Wanna play some FPS but can't use WASD cos i cant rest my wrist properly on the desk. Shame like. Funnay cos soon as i hurt my wrist it was like "Simon, your turn in goal mate!" wouldn't belive me that i'd knacked it. Had to get my mam to button my jeans up and help me put my socks on. Now i know how knightrider feels everytime he wants to step out the house and his 'helper' has to sort him out. well, except i dont wet myself and need someone to wipe my arse :winking:

TBH itz a bit harsh rappin' on someone cuz ee iz from da less fortunate side of da HUD regarding physical and mental health.

Aye. That Jorman who played in the Cup Final in the 50's had a broken neck from about 2 minutes.

Trautmann?

¬.¬

Rage. Annoying as hell. Wanna play some FPS but can't use WASD cos i cant rest my wrist properly on the desk. Shame like. Funnay cos soon as i hurt my wrist it was like "Simon, your turn in goal mate!" wouldn't belive me that i'd knacked it. Had to get my mam to button my jeans up and help me put my socks on. Now i know how knightrider feels everytime he wants to step out the house and his 'helper' has to sort him out. well, except i dont wet myself and need someone to wipe my arse :winking:

TBH itz a bit harsh rappin' on someone cuz ee iz from da less fortunate side of da HUD regarding physical and mental health.

laff?  no.

Do you know what bone you've broke?

I broke my ulna and radius  - had operation and a cast for 6 weeks

I broke my scaphoid  - had operation and a cast for 3 month!

damn son of a bitch!

Went down the pitz for a kick about and a bit of exercise and came away with a broken wrist!  Gonna be in a cast on christmas.  bugggggger.

Saw a nice lass at Dryburn tho!

At least you're used to typing one-handed.