Carling Cup Quarters Thread

Ashley17

Guest Gemmill

so who would of had us sack Roeder in November?

same thing happens everytime

Is Roeder getting credit for Wycombe knocking Charlton out like?  Cos I'm pretty sure we've still got Chelsea to play tomorrow.

Beat Chelsea and we have a real chance here, Wycombe in the semi's would be fantastic.

It would be nicer if we beat Chelsea, then get Wycombe in the semi, Southend in the final.

A real blessing.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Is Roeder getting credit for Wycombe knocking Charlton out like?  Cos I'm pretty sure we've still got Chelsea to play tomorrow.

no you twonk, i'm talking about the marvelous turnaround of Charlton after sacking Dowie

Guest Gemmill

no you twonk, i'm talking about the marvelous turnaround of Charlton after sacking Dowie

Charlton appointed Les Reed as his replacement man, honky twonk twatface!

Guest Gemmill

thats irrelivent.

No it's not.  If you sack a manager and replace him with one that's worse, you won't get any better, you'll get worse.  Fairly simple stuff really.

Get in you Blues!

Fucking great day again for us, we've got a habit of beating the big boys (as thats what Charlton are to Wycombe) in the cups.

It would make my year if the Toon knocked out Chelsea tomorrow and got Wycombe in the semis. That way even if Newcastle lost I'd at least have a chance to see my hometown club play in the final of the league cup no less!

http://www.teamtalk.com/Images/91189.jpg

Jermaine Easter is a fucking legend.

Easter>Tyson

Get in you Blues!

F***ing great day again for us, we've got a habit of beating the big boys (as thats what Charlton are to Wycombe) in the cups.

It would make my year if the Toon knocked out Chelsea tomorrow and got Wycombe in the semis. That way even if Newcastle lost I'd at least have a chance to see my hometown club play in the final of the league cup no less!

http://www.teamtalk.com/Images/91189.jpg

Jermaine Easter is a f***ing legend.

Easter>Tyson

Eh? How can you support two teams?

Genuine question.

Guest Terry2nil

2 nil to Chelsea tonight I fear. Chelsea to get Wycombe in the S/F. Liverpool v Spurs in the other. Liverpool to beat Chelsea 2 v 0 in the final.