Emiliano Sala

bowlingcrofty

Maybe I'm weird but I would have preferred never to have the wreckage and the body being found turned into public knowledge. The story was enough, and tragic enough, with the details already. I've no reason to doubt the grim outcome nor have it further validated.

By all means inform the families and authorities, yes, but no need to tell the public at large imo.

Maybe I'm weird but I would have preferred never to have the wreckage and the body being found turned into public knowledge. The story was enough, and tragic enough, with the details already. I've no reason to doubt the grim outcome nor have it further validated.

By all means inform the families and authorities, yes, but no need to tell the public at large imo.

:thup:

Can't belive the BBC thought it necessary to put a picture of the wreckage up. No need at all for that.

I suppose it stops the news from unofficially getting out there.

Can guarantee one of the papers would've paid good money to plaster the image of the wreck and body all over it's front page without taking the families feelings into consideration

Just catching the latest, doubtful they'll be able to raise the plane in time before a big storm comes in, the plane is laying just under 210 feet down.

Hope they can raise it so the families can get the closure they need and a chance say goodbye properly.

Might have been posted already but I've just seen the photo his sister posted this weekend :( She took a photo of his dog sitting in front of the glass door waiting with the words "Nala is also waiting for you"  :'(

Might have been posted already but I've just seen the photo his sister posted this weekend :( She took a photo of his dog sitting in front of the glass door waiting with the words "Nala is also waiting for you"  :'(

Baffled by that surely he would still be in Cardiff now and for a while anyway

This is just another part of it that should have been kept private mind, fair enough sort the money out but why is it being leaked? It shouldn't come out at all never mind when the poor blokes' families haven't even had any closure yet.

This is just another part of it that should have been kept private mind, fair enough sort the money out but why is it being leaked? It shouldn't come out at all never mind when the poor blokes' families haven't even had any closure yet.

Maybe it was. Cardiff refused. Then it’s leaked.

sigh I know Nante have every right to expect the money etc but could both clubs not just talk to each other and sort this out without resorting to demands, for cardiff's side they're probably trying to sort things with insurance etc but given insurance companies are fucking evil thats going to be a pain in the ass to deal with.