Newcastle United 0-2 Watford - 26/01/19 (FAC)

Disco

That's not what I said :lol:

But I'd rather not lose on of our more talented youngsters or see him not play at all for a full season

Play him away to Liverpool or something then, but wait, having a few put past him would knock his confidence? :lol:

Point is i wanted to at least give it our all to win the FA Cup, Rafa didn't, i know the real reason, Mike Ashley.

Like has been stated elsewhere on this forum .com appear to be making a more critical stance in there match summary.

Hard to dress yesterday up, they need to stick the boot in a bit more like.

When is our talented young goalkeeper going to play then?

His contract expires in 18 months, he'll definitely be off he doesn't get any game time at all for us

I don't think he's big enough, will struggle to make it at the top level imo.

Even the daughter remarked at how small and slight he looked.

I feel sick! Feels like a new absolute low!

Of all the pathetic performances in the Ashley era (even under Pardew) this took the price!

Maybe Rafa is trying to make a point for the long run....maybe, i think, i hope so?

But watching something like that is absolutely sickening!

I cant imagine the state of NUFC when Rafa leaves in the summer and we are left with a poor squad and a owner who does not want to invest...

Hayden is a disgrace like.

Every opportunity he’s looking to tell everyone he wants out. If he was any good, his football would do the talking and he’d get his wish.

No he’s not. If he gets asked he’ll answer honestly. If he gets picked he plays and tries his best. He’s a limited player but he’s not a bad egg.

Every opportunity he’s looking to tell everyone he wants out. If he was any good, his football would do the talking and he’d get his wish.

No he’s not. If he gets asked he’ll answer honestly. If he gets picked he plays and tries his best. He’s a limited player but he’s not a bad egg.

:thup:

His second touch is nearly always a foul as well.

Aye he’s really bad on the ball

Guest neesy111

Would have got QPR or Portsmouth away.

No we wouldn't. We would have had a different draw number than Watford.

Wrong.

The number comes from the order in the draw from the previous round.

Guest Howaythetoon

Resting players to play in a league fixture we may as well forfeit... I’m beginning to question whether Benítez is past his sell by date these days. Bet City are shitting themselves having to face a fresher Rondon... :lol: