Newcastle United 0-2 Watford - 26/01/19 (FAC)

Disco

positives: they barely threatened and defense looked comfortable. Longstaff looks good.

negatives: We lack any quality up front. Kenedy and Joselu terrible. Murphy only slightly better. Hayden just prances around and gives up stupid fouls.

Can we just get Kenedy off at HT and straight back to London and use his spot for someone who wants to be here?

I'd say it was a worthwhile idea if there was any guarantees that we would actually get in someone else on loan. I've gone from loving Kenedy to despising him a bit now. Clearly has no respect for Rafa or his team mates trying to win the game on his own and cocking it up each time. Proper gone from hero to zero. Has the skills, but applying it so badly.

Thought we played ok without really threatening so a bit surprised to read such a negative match thread. Thought Murphy looks like he might make something happen against their fullback and I’m surprised how far Longstaff has come in such a short space of time.

Not a great deal worth mentioning but equally not absolutely diabolical like some people seem to be making out.

Guest firetotheworks

Not a failure, again.

Change the record man, everyone knows he isn't very good.

When he stops playing games, I'll stop mentioning how bad he is.

Take it to the Mike Ashley thread then. :thup: