Newcastle United 2 (Two)-1 Manchester City (29/01/2019) - post match p19 onwards

Sima

Last time we beat them in the league was 24th of September 2005. Since then they have 19 wins and 3 draws

Surprised we have drawn.

What’s Rafas record for us verses them by chance? I’m guessing we’ve lost the lot.?

Just looked at our probable team.

Rafa doesnt deserve this man, imagine having to play MCFC with our team  :lol: They will try, it might be 0-3 , 0-4 job done for Pep and Rafa will come out and say the "team is working hard" etc , no updates on transfer, not looking beyond Spurs away etc we know how the post match interview will go after Sane collects the MOTM award.

Can anyone not see how easy to predict this is? Fucking shite.I wont be on the match thread, i will watch for 20 mins, get hopeful , then we will concede and off the telly goes.

Fuck off NUFC ......actually i will watch, this could be the last we see of Rafa, hope he resigns ..i really do.

This could easily be 5 6 or 7,

The gulf in everything about both clubs is off the scale. Just think if Ashley wasn't such an unprofessional petulant despicable cunt of a human being the situations tomorrow could be reversed

Thanks Mike you pisspot