Newcastle United 2 (Two)-1 Manchester City (29/01/2019) - post match p19 onwards

Sima

Only going to watch for the potential protests.

:lol: Got me kind of interested too.

I'm going to stick my neck on the line, and say there will be very minimal protests :lol: BOOOOO GET THAT DW SIGN OUT THE WAY SO I CAN RAGE AT PEREZ WHILST SUPPORTING THE TEAM NOT THE REGIME!

Guest reefatoon

Only going to watch for the potential protests.

:lol: Got me kind of interested too.

I'm going to stick my neck on the line, and say there will be very minimal protests :lol: BOOOOO GET THAT DW SIGN OUT THE WAY SO I CAN RAGE AT PEREZ WHILST SUPPORTING THE TEAM NOT THE REGIME!

Aye, I'll give it 10 minutes. The football will have me fast a kip anyway.

Just gonna be about 8 people holding dw fliers up in level 7 and 3 chocolate coins near one of the corner flags tonight innit? :lol:

At best, there is zero appetite for protests. I don't know why people haven't grasped that yet. Even if there was one shitty win would blow it all over again

If the protests are good and loud as well as toxic towards Ashley, I couldn't care less how badly we get shagged.

If Rafa has already made up his mind to leave come Friday, he has nothing to lose and go all out tonight. At least then, when we get thumped, BT or Sky or whoever won't get to complain about us being defensive or not going for it.

We will lose badly tonight (16/1 for a home win!).

We will not sign anyone despite the above, although noises to the press will be made to the effect we tried

Cannot see Rafa staying - he will rightly go, no one would blame him aside Sky and the paid off pundits

We will go down

Fans will finally do the right thing.

Got a ticket tonight through someone on Twitter so I'll be there for the first time this season purely to join in with any protests. I couldn't care less about what happens on the pitch, that's irrelevant. I'll be seriously annoyed if the protests barely amount to anything but as I have so little trust in the fanbase these days I'm sort of expecting that.

Got a ticket tonight through someone on Twitter so I'll be there for the first time this season purely to join in with any protests. I couldn't care less about what happens on the pitch, that's irrelevant. I'll be seriously annoyed if the protests barely amount to anything but as I have so little trust in the fanbase these days I'm sort of expecting that.

What are you expecting like?

Just be some anti ashley chants, if we are lucky.

Trying to work out if I can be arsed to go to this when I'm up at 5:30 tomorrow. Considering binning it off and watching it in the pub. And then thinking ahead as to if I can be arsed to go to the pub.

That's why I haven't bothered my arse, 4.50 alarm here :(

:idiot2:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">TEAM NEWS:<br><br>Here’s how Newcastle United line up for tonight’s <a href="

clash against <a href="
<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NUFC?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NUFC</a> <a href="https://t.co/w1un4A9tX7">pic.twitter.com/w1un4A9tX7</a></p>— Newcastle United FC (NUFC[/member]) <a href="
29, 2019</a></blockquote>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>