Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 2/2/19 @ 12:30 (Live on Sky Sports)

Greg

Would have fancied this a lot more if they hadn't won yesterday. That will have given them a lift, otherwise they were struggling a bit for confidence after their injury problems.

Other way round for me, had they lost they almost def won't lose two in a row at home, law of averages etc.

Shame, but he'll be just as useful at Wolves when playing on the break there. Intrigued to see how he'll do against Huddersfield and Burnley at home who'll play a bit deeper, hopefully he can deliver the final ball we've been missing in the last third for bloody years.

He's not just a counter attacking player man, he runs at people with the ball and he creates for himself or for his team mates. His best highlight stuff has been the long runs because they are brilliant to watch but if you see just regular matches he's good overall game.

If anyone needs em...

Seriously tempted now. Not sure I could bite my tongue for 90min mind. Anyone have any experience of being an away fan in the home end at Wembley? :lol:

I went to Spurs v Man City earlier in season and somebody shouted ‘get in’ and clapped when City scored. He got no reaction.

This was in the upper tier - plus there was so many empty seats you’d easily find a block of 7/8 rows of nobody near you if you walked along which wouldn’t be as bad as being surrounded by them lot.

I find out tomorrow if I can go in the box (wifes Work director owns one) - if nobody takes up the free spaces I’m allowed in so small chance my away end ticket will be up for grabs. Last minute I know..

If anyone needs em...

Seriously tempted now. Not sure I could bite my tongue for 90min mind. Anyone have any experience of being an away fan in the home end at Wembley? :lol:

I went to Spurs v Man City earlier in season and somebody shouted ‘get in’ and clapped when City scored. He got no reaction.

This was in the upper tier - plus there was so many empty seats you’d easily find a block of 7/8 rows of nobody near you if you walked along which wouldn’t be as bad as being surrounded by them lot.

I find out tomorrow if I can go in the box (wifes Work director owns one) - if nobody takes up the free spaces I’m allowed in so small chance my away end ticket will be up for grabs. Last minute I know..

:lol: Reminds me of that fat Leeds Utd knacker who got on the pitch then got a good hiding at SJP in the Championship. Hilarious stuff.

Dubravka

Schar Lascelles Fernandez

Yedlin      Longstaff Hayden      Berocca

Perez                  Ritchie

Big Ronny

Dubravka

Big Ronny

No Lejeune? He's our most important player IMO.

Dubravka

Big Ronny

No Lejeune? He's our most important player IMO.

Agree with you there, just expecting him to be eased back in still after injury. Suppose Tues - Sat isn't the shortest turnaround.

Lejeune in that lineup over Fernandez and that's how I'd line up. Reward Ritchie for his hard work at LWB by playing him further up field and Atsu drops out.

Probably what I'd go for as well. :thup: Really nice for us having the selection headache. Will have an even bigger one for Wolves.

Lejeune in that lineup over Fernandez and that's how I'd line up. Reward Ritchie for his hard work at LWB by playing him further up field and Atsu drops out.

Probably what I'd go for as well. :thup: Really nice for us having the selection headache. Will have an even bigger one for Wolves.

Would either drop Ritchie back to LWB and just throw Almiron in or have Ritchie drop to the bench and so on.

Would either drop Ritchie back to LWB and just throw Almiron in or have Ritchie drop to the bench and so on.

I think we've been through this couple times now. Almiron isnt playing. Didnt get the work permit in time.

I think we've been through this couple times now. Almiron isnt playing. Didnt get the work permit in time.

Was referring to the Wolves match (re Miggy)

Was referring to the Wolves match.

Oh, apologies. Cant read yet.