Rate our transfer window

HaydnNUFC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now that the window has SLAMMED shut, and us ending with 2 incomings in 2 positions we need strengthening, how do you feel about our business?

I'm chuffed that we actually got Almiron and am really excited to see him play, but he should've been in earlier if we had any competence to bed him in to the ethos of the team. It's a last ditch attempt to placate Rafa and was paid for with a loan rather than the club's money. Where's it gone fat Ash, you cunt? Love Miggy though.

Barreca doesn't seem an awe inducing signing but it's depth in a position we've needed competition in for Dummett for years. Apparently quick, which is good. Don't know too much about him.

We've loaned out players that need games, especially Murphy. Not too arsed about Aarons or Lazaar.

I suspect that for a lot of fans we have done enough to quieten down the albeit feeble attempts to pressure fat Mike into running a proper football club. So Ashley stays, Rafa probably stays and we remain a bottom battling relegation candidate for the foreseeable future. It's a terrible transfer window  on so many different levels.

Really poor.  We made 1 signing that should’ve been made in the summer, got a left back on loan that should’ve been permanent and made in the summer also.  We didn’t address the Hayden issue, or the fact our RWB isn’t up to scratch, and we’re a Rondon injury away from disaster.  Piss poor.

Poor - not going to be grateful for buying one player.  We're still a Championship team - it needs a complete over haul to compete in the premier league.  This lad 'hopefully' will allow us to tread water rather than drown - that's it.

Once again, bare minimum from a club run on the bare minimum.

If someone had offered me a point a game at the end of January with our three main center mids out, Ritchie filling in at wing back, and the Asia Cup about to finish, I'd have ripped your hand off. It's happened because some lads have stepped up, Longstaff, Schar, Atsu, and of course Rondon.

You can't still be a toon fan without being a denial-level optimist, so I've got to say I'm excited about Almiron. One less mention of that cunt Michael Owen in history, if nothing else.