Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle United - 11/2/19 - 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

I think we'll get a result. We were alright against them up here and would've probably beat them with 10 men if not for a bent ref. Away from home, with Almirón on the break in place of Atsu, we've got a very good chance. They're very hit and miss at Molineux.

Dubravka

Scher Lascelles Lejeune

Yedlin    Longstaff Hayden    Berocca

Perez                Almiron

Ronny

Not convinced Almiron will play, Rafa likes to have his players well drilled before they set foot on the pitch. Expect Atsu to start and he might get a late cameo. Would take a draw if offered right now.

Its nine days till the match

Man City were on a great run before we beat them so maybe we can the same against Wolves. I would be happy with a point.

I always prefer playing teams on a run of good form than bad form as we usually give out of form teams wins.

No chance Almiron will play, I’m not sure when we will see him fully, Rafa likes to ease them in.

On to this game, they were nothing special up here and I think we can go there and win 0-3

HWTFL

11 behind the ball. 0-0 jobs a good'un.

I could do rafa's job.

Yeah, and I get all this, "oh, Crumpy, you're a brilliant driving instructor, you're stuck in Ashington, while it's Rafa that's off, you know, making all the money, and he's rubbish compared to you". And I go, "don't slag 'im off." I say, "I've been there, I've done that, that's behind me." And I respe-- thing is, we're both good in our own fields. I'm sure Rafa couldn't run and manage a driving instructor business. I couldn't do what-- actually, I could do what he does, and I think he knew that, even back then. Probably what spurred him on.

Kenedy started straight away btw. In seriousness I think Almiron will aswell.

Fair enough, I don’t think he needs thrown in tbh, we in effect should do this even without him.

Don’t get me wrong I’d love to see him but not at the risk of the team. O0