Apex Legends

SEMTEX

Cheers.  played my first game and had no fucking idea what was going on, one guy was way overleveled compared to me and the other guy and spent all his time reviving us.

He just found better gear in the match. There's no level system.

The only thing you get from leveling up is loot boxes which only give cosmetic items.

No, I just mean he was rank 45 or something and me and the other guy were 3 and 14 or whatever.  Just that he was much more experienced with the game.

I suppose that's the easiest way to balance them.

:thup: None of them are overpowered, but can all be used to your advantage if you use them correctly, just isn't like an insta-kill, which is good. I'm enjoying using the Wraith at the moment

I'm definitely not using them to their best ability but the ults are a bit shit imo. I want to Earthshatter a whole team damn it.

Problem I have is forgetting to actually use the ults when I get into a fight.

I've been playing Mirage and I do manage to pop off the Q ability to send a decoy out to draw fire sometimes but I think I've only actually used the proper ult once in about 20 matches.

Some nerds have went into the game files and found a possible new game mode on it's way

Just like it has been the case with Fortnite, a community of modders has sprung up around Apex Legends to dig through its files looking for unannounced content.

Dataminers going through Apex Legends files have found various references to new game modes, new characters (Legends), and even some fresh cosmetic content.

Of course, there’s no guarantee any of this will make it into the live game, as some could just be remnants of scrapped content, but it can be fun to take a peek behind the the curtain.

@RealApexLeaks found references to a very interesting new mode. Simply referred to as Survival in the in-game files, the mode appears to feature spectator and commentator NPCs who will cheer players on, and even perform a few emotes of their own.

Don't feel any need to spend cash so not really complaining, but how shady is it that the lowest denomination of coins you can buy is 1000, and the next amount up is more than twice that, and all the weapon skins etc cost 1,100 :lol:  Proper shameless.

Should probably have kept my legend tokens instead of unlocking Mirage in case some good new characters were released

I don't think I've used anyone else since I unlocked him.

I've used him a bit but I just much prefer Wraith and Pathfinder, so will probably start using him completely soon

What's everyone's general tactic on this?

I've mainly been playing a support role, spending early moments getting gear and then settling for what I have and building up my teammates by pinging decent kit, but mostly just getting up high and letting everyone else loot. I've mainly been playing the big tank lad or the hunter/tracker fella, although I think Wraith might be my favourite, I just never manage to use her abilities to actually stay alive like I do with the other lads.

Still never won a game :lol:

I've mainly been playing a support role, spending early moments getting gear and then settling for what I have and building up my teammates by pinging decent kit, but mostly just getting up high and letting everyone else loot. I've mainly been playing the big tank lad or the hunter/tracker fella, although I think Wraith might be my favourite, I just never manage to use her abilities to actually stay alive like I do with the other lads.

I feel like you have to be uber aggressive if you're ever spotted.

Dropping back to heal up if you take a few hits seems like a death sentence most of the time. As soon as you or one of your team drops back in cover it turns into 3v2 or 3v1 and then they have the advantage and just push straight into you and wipe you out before you can even finish healing.

If you get the first knockdown you need to just go for it. My wins are mostly from playing like that. Always on the move till the last few teams left. The more time I spend pissing about getting my loadout just right, the more chance I'll die before I even get to use it.

I feel like you have to be uber aggressive if you're ever spotted.

Dropping back to heal up if you take a few hits seems like a death sentence most of the time. As soon as you or one of your team drops back in cover it turns into 3v2 or 3v1 and then they have the advantage and just push straight into you and wipe you out before you can even finish healing.

If you get the first knockdown you need to just go for it. My wins are mostly from playing like that. Always on the move till the last few teams left. The more time I spend pissing about getting my loadout just right, the more chance I'll die before I even get to use it.

Agree with that. Used to PUBG. I'm definitely too meek on this.

I love Bangalore. The speed boost you get whilst getting shot at is great and if you fire your two smokes down straight away you can often flank behind the enemy team. Works really well if you have a bloodhound who can see through the smoke with their ult too. Find that's the best setup along with a medic.