Apex Legends

SEMTEX

I’m still pretty shite but I can now hit people fairly regularly. Just can’t seem to do enough damage to kill people consistently.

Also annoying having teammates who just run into new areas and new buildings without thinking that there might be another team there. So often having a really decent round and then we just run blindly into a new area and get killed.

Frustrating night last night. Started off with a win playing with a couple of randoms before my mates jumped on. Got two second places in a row after that and another two more seconds a couple of rounds later.

Got into loads of three or four team fights and came out on top but as soon as it gets down to the last team on their own we just choke.  :'(

Yeah, I often finish in the top 3 too... it's not that hard especially if you're being cautious. Really I want a team that just goes after as many fights as possible.

Are you on PS4 by any chance?

Nah, PC master race.

I know what you mean about seeking out fights. I seem to flip between lasting right till the end without seeing many people then dying at the last push or dropping hot and dying within seconds of landing. I just want a decent fights in the mid game to help me improve.

Land in hot zones or just watch where people are dropping out of the ship if you want lots of fights. Bridges/cascades are usually good areas to be in for fights mid game as they're pretty central so there will usually be people moving to the next zone through these areas. Either that or move out from the centre of the zone towards the edges for people moving inward

You pay $10 and you'll get some skins and stupid badges etc. Half of which are just badges saying how far through the season pass you've got. No fun execution things or anything.

You're basically just making a donation to them for making a fun game and giving it away for free.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: New Legend: Octane is out today.

The stat trackers are overly restrictive iyam. No idea why there isn't a cross-legend kill counter.

The season pass has some shit "Season 1 Kills" stat tracker, and there is a separate one for each legend. This, in conjunction with 20% of the rewards being a number saying what season pass level you're at, has not gone down well in the APEX community.

I'll still buy it, to show some level of support I guess, but the next pass better improve.

I'll probably get the season pass, although it doesn't look particularly great. At least you can make back enough coins to get each season after free. I am looking forward to trying Octane though

I'm happy I saved my coins to be an Octane main. I'll be able to run away quickly when I get hit, bouncing away if need be, then hide in a corner until I'm healed up. He's my dream character.

:thup: I already prefer characters with speed and mobility, Wraith being current main, so I'll probably quite like Octane. Didn't both getting Caustic so I've got enough to get Octane straight away.

His ult is pretty useful in battle for evading people / making yourself a ridiculous decoy. It can also get you onto structures that you otherwise wouldn't be able to / wouldn't be able to quickly.

I played with him for 2hrs last night and got my first win!... nothing to do with the dude on my team with 12 kills.