Apex Legends

SEMTEX

Ian you're more than welcome to join me and my mate on PS4 if you need a team. Think I've only had 15 wins since season one started but usually get some decent action.

It's kind of counterintuitive to me but hip firing is ridiculously strong on this game. I started doing miles better when I stopped ADSing at close and mid range as much.

Ian you're more than welcome to join me and my mate on PS4 if you need a team. Think I've only had 15 wins since season one started but usually get some decent action.

It's kind of counterintuitive to me but hip firing is ridiculously strong on this game. I started doing miles better when I stopped ADSing at close and mid range as much.

That might be good, cheers. I'm AyeDubbleYoo. Going to be trying to keep it pre-11pm from now on!

I'm pretty good with tactics and I've got quite a few wins, it's just my amount of kills that isn't very good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

All the good players are in ranked probably. The first few days of ranked when everyone was at the same level was brutal, came up against some absolute God squads. Talking hundreds of season 1 wins and 10k kills on 1 character. :lol:

Seems to have evened out a bit now though.

I've been playing throughout, I really enjoy it. Only now feel like I can actually compete.

Quality varies a lot from game to game, not sure how the player base has changed but there do seem to be more new people.

I think it's a quality game TBH, for free plus a season pass it's amazing.

• 2 months later...

The new charge rifle is quality with a good scope. Personally I like the hemlock, spitfire, R301 and stuff like that. Not very good with the submachine guns.

I absolutely love Crypto though, and the fact the new map is a bit more open. Been getting like 6 kills and 1000 damage, which is unheard of.