Newcastle United vs Huddersfield Town - 23/02/2019 @ 15:00 - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Just found out, wor lass has booked a match day stadium tour tomorrow for my birthday. Anyone done one before?

Yes it’s brilliant, enjoy it and I mean that, I loved it  O0

Yeah its brilliant you get to see the mouldy ceiling, the manky sauce station and the dead pigeon up close and personal

Grow up ffs.

Just found out, wor lass has booked a match day stadium tour tomorrow for my birthday. Anyone done one before?

If I see Rafa, I’ll tell him that we all want Miggy to start! 😜

If I see Rafa, I’ll tell him that we all want Miggy to start! 😜

I've done loads of stadium tours and the St James one is the best I've done

Apparently they are more attacking than under Wagner so there might be more space for us on the counter attack.

I hope at least Almiron has a good match.

Aye they went very attacking and open against Arsenal and Chelsea.

Arsenal played our 3-4-2-1 system against them and did them a lot of damage down the sides with the wing backs and on the counter with quick transitions. The kind of space they leave in the turnover of possession makes this an ideal match for Almiron to make his home debut.

Glad we arn’t playing a Palace next who can actually defend I think Burnley will be the harder nut to crack on Tuesday.

It’s brilliant. The view from the nosebleed seats is tremendous. Plus enjoyed farting in Ashley’s seat more than I should have.

Guest reefatoon

Rafa will have them well prepared. They're bottom for a reason, we just need to start well. An early goal would be massive.

Wouldn’t really want to see an early goal. We would spend too long trying to sit on it and keep it safe. Early goals bring out the worst in us. A bit of entertainment at home against the bottom team would be canny mind. Would be good to see us go for the jugular for a change if we did happen to score early.

This will end well  :lol:

Seriously , good luck to the team today and all going , a brilliant weekend of sport started well last night.

2-1 HWTL

Hoping for a comfortable win day but we don’t seem to get too those anymore.

Likely an unpopular opinion but if Shelvey is fit I’d start him with Longstaff because I can’t imagine Cardiff are going to commit. Hopefully Almiron will play too.

2-0 to us

Rondon making the difference