Newcastle United 2-0 Burnley - 26/02/19 - post match pingers from pg19

Disco

I'm impressed with Keown's punditry tonight, showing a bit of knowledge and it also appears he can spot good defenders, i.e. all of ours. Makes a refreshing change from the usual idiots with agendas  :lol:

Tell  you who had a canny game mind

Manky

Perez is a different looking talent with Miggy beside him, and this back 3 were immense.

Keeper was brilliant , Longstaff tremendous and the beast up front ....all the fuckers were class.

Tell  you who had a canny game mind

Manky

Perez is a different looking talent with Miggy beside him, and this back 3 were immense.

Keeper was brilliant , Longstaff tremendous and the beast up front ....all the fuckers were class.

Aye, he done some really good things I thought. Solid throughout. Also occupied that same position Yedlin does for Lejeune's diagonal which is becoming an important part of our play.

I'm impressed with Keown's punditry tonight, showing a bit of knowledge and it also appears he can spot good defenders, i.e. all of ours. Makes a refreshing change from the usual idiots with agendas  :lol:

Was just thinking he’s been decent.

These takes for Dubravka are making me rage about Wolves again :lol: So fucking capable.  No way it was his fault.

I'm never going to get over this, we were fucking robbed of 2 points. He's so fucking good.

Excellent win against an inform Burnley side. Schar scored a wonderful goal and was MoM - abley supported by Almiron and Longstaff who were excellent, but in truth - everyone put shifts in. Been a great few weeks and long may it continue. :)

Where are the Rafa haters now then? :)