West Ham United v Newcastle United - Sat 02/03/19 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

Infinitely Content

Can see another Rafa masterclass here with us being away and the new lease of pace and purpose we have going forward. Our defence and keeper are solid, we now offer real fret in attack and have Longstaff in the middle  :love:

I'm not English speaking by birth so this is a serious question, not a dig.  But is "fret" actually a word?

No.

Sir. There's a Mr Knopfler on the phone for you.

Can see another Rafa masterclass here with us being away and the new lease of pace and purpose we have going forward. Our defence and keeper are solid, we now offer real fret in attack and have Longstaff in the middle  :love:

I'm not English speaking by birth so this is a serious question, not a dig.  But is "fret" actually a word?

No.

Actually it is innit..sea fret.

No.

Actually it is innit..sea fret.

Also, don’t fret. We are probably safe...

I think we will see a massive difference from when we foolishly decided to an play game with West Ham in a 4-4-2 to the 3-4-2-1 that we will play this time at West Ham.

Biggest mistake by Rafa of the season was that match having done so well in 3-4-2-1 to change back to 4-4-2 and play an open game with West Ham was absolute suicide they absolutely slaughtered us because of it.

It was like Eddie Howe had kidnapped Rafa and set the team up for the match :lol: :suicide:

I think we will see a massive difference from when we foolishly decided to play open against West Ham in a 4-4-2 to the 3-4-2-1 that we will play this time at West Ham.

Biggest mistake by Rafa of the season was that match having done so well in 3-4-2-1 to change back to 4-4-2 and play an open game with West Ham who as a result of opening up absolutely slaughtered us.

It was like Eddie Howe had kidnapped Rafa and set the team up for the match :lol: :suicide:

Definitely a rare mistake. Strange thing is though, many said it was the perfect tactic to nullify Burnley, but he better not try that formation at home. Granted we didn't have Almiron then.

I think we will see a massive difference from when we foolishly decided to play open against West Ham in a 4-4-2 to the 3-4-2-1 that we will play this time at West Ham.

Biggest mistake by Rafa of the season was that match having done so well in 3-4-2-1 to change back to 4-4-2 and play an open game with West Ham who as a result of opening up absolutely slaughtered us.

Incorrect, as young Eddie Howe - loved by all and sundry, coasted to a to nil win at home to West Ham. Once again suggesting his moniker of Prince Eddie of Boscombe is apt.

We have as much confidence as we could hope for and a defence which is as good as anything in the league right now.

However, they are a good team and I like Pellegrini, he's very similar too Rafa in terms of how he sets his teams up. They also have better forward players than us.

I'll predict 1-1 Perez for us.

Incorrect, as young Eddie Howe - loved by all and sundry, coasted to a to nil win at home to West Ham. Once again suggesting his moniker of Prince Eddie of Boscombe is apt.

West Ham had Andy Carroll up front smarty pants easier to get away with playing open when up against the pace of Andy Carroll.

You must not remember how many one v one and 2 v 1 situations West Ham got into with Arnautovic, Anderson and Hernandez against our defence.

You play open against them players and give them lots of one v one situations they will beat you more often than not.

They absolutely slaughtered us for opening up surely you saw that :lol:

Want us to go back to 4-4-1-1 and play as open as we did against them again?

Thought not.

West Ham had Andy Carroll up front smarty pants easier to get away with playing open when up against the pace of Andy Carroll.

You must not remember how many one v one and 2 v 1 situations West Ham got into with Arnautovic, Anderson and Hernandez against our defence.

You play open against them players and give them lots of one v one situations they will beat you more often than not.

They absolutely slaughtered us for opening up surely you saw that :lol:

Want us to go back to 4-4-1-1 and play as open as we did against them again?

Thought not.

I trust Rafa to do whatever necessary to take the 3 points away from the London Stadium. Replicating the good work of Our Lord and Saviour, Prince Edward Howe of Boscombe, on that fateful afternoon of August 18th that will forever live in the memory of his disciples on the South Coast.

I'm fairly certain your doing this whole Eddie Howe thing as a wind up, but I'm not really sure why. :lol:

Eddie “9 away losses in a row conceding 24 goals and scoring just 3” Howe isn’t a wind up they are facts.

Eddie Howe has nearly conceded the same as Huddersfield no one knows it because the media never talk about it that is why everyone views the likes of Eddie Howe and Wagner as modern style coaching God’s because the media don’t mock managers who can’t defend.

They just sit and mock the Champions League winning manager every week that has organised his side to have the best defence behind Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea with £3million defenders instead :lol:

People now just get their opinion from listening to Paul Merson these days that is why naive managers like Eddie Howe are so overrated because we have Paul Merson telling us how good he is every week while slating Rafa.

Funny how the media favourites Eddie Howe, Wagner, Jokanovic all ended up having the worst defensive records 2 of the 3 went down due to their style yet they are “Playing the right way” what a load of rubbish.

I said earlier on in the season it would be the reason why us, Palace and Burnley stay up and the likes of Jokanovic and Wagner go down.

I also said in November who ever sacks their media loved attacking manager first out of Huddersfield and Fulham and gets Big Sam will stay up.

Huddersfield decided to refuse Big Sam an interview and get another Wagner type instead while Fulham fans now want Wagner :mackems:

Do they BOTH not realise yet that style has took them BOTH down :mackems:

And the OPPOSITE has kept us and Palace up :rolleyes:

Just funny hearing posh Fulham fans want their Jokanovic “identity” back what’s that conceding 3 and 4 every game?

Rafa knew best :coolsmiley:

I'm fairly certain your doing this whole Eddie Howe thing as a wind up, but I'm not really sure why. :lol:

Eddie “9 away losses in a row conceding 24 goals and scoring just 3” Howe isn’t a wind up they are facts.

Eddie Howe has nearly conceded the same as Huddersfield no one knows it because the media never talk about it that is why everyone views the likes of Eddie Howe and Wagner as modern style coaching God’s because the media don’t mock managers who can’t defend.

They just sit and mock the Champions League winning manager every week that has organised his side to have the best defence behind Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea with £3million defenders instead :lol:

People now just get their opinion from listening to Paul Merson these days that is why naive managers like Eddie Howe are so overrated because we have Paul Merson telling us how good he is every week while slating Rafa.

Funny how the media favourites Eddie Howe, Wagner, Jokanovic all ended up having the worst defensive records 2 of the 3 went down due to their style yet they are “Playing the right way” what a load of rubbish.

I said earlier on in the season it would be the reason why us, Palace and Burnley stay up and the likes of Jokanovic and Wagner go down.

I also said in November who ever sacks their media loved attacking manager first out of Huddersfield and Fulham and gets Big Sam will stay up.

Huddersfield decided to refuse Big Sam an interview and get another Wagner type instead while Fulham fans now want Wagner :mackems:

Just funny hearing posh Fulham fans want their Jokanovic “identity” back what’s that conceding 3 and 4 every game?

YAGpXPd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

yPZMcBH.jpg