West Ham United v Newcastle United - Sat 02/03/19 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

Infinitely Content

Got to fancy us for this looking at the form guides, Rafa knows how to finish a season out, he's had us finishing strong every season so I think it's only upwards from here. Almiron purchase and Longstaff emergence have been an absolute game changer.

Got to fancy us for this looking at the form guides, Rafa knows how to finish a season out, he's had us finishing strong every season so I think it's only upwards from here. Almiron purchase and Longstaff emergence have been an absolute game changer.

We lost 4 (in a row) out of the last 5 last season, job was done by then mind.

Give the Rafa at least £50m and see what happens, give him enough money to have a proper squad to cover an injuries or tiredness, i bet we finish in the top ten.

We lost 4 (in a row) out of the last 5 last season, job was done by then mind.

Give the Rafa at least £50m and see what happens, give him enough money to have a proper squad to cover an injuries or tiredness, i bet we finish in the top ten.

Tbf we were safe at that point, second half of the season we were really strong, I can see it happening again.

A win here looking at the fixtures at the weekend Everton have Liverpool, Bournemouth have City and we could be looking nicely poised for a good push up the table in the coming weeks. Got to say i'm nervous about this one though, hate playing these fuckers.

Apparently only Fulham have kept less clean sheets than these :yikes:

Guess which two teams we’ve failed to score against.

To be fair Fulham came with a Rafa game plan for once played our formation and shut us out. I wonder where they would be if they had taken that approach more this season? Certaintly would have more clean sheets with the game plan that they came up to Newcastle with.

People forget Jokanovic only won 1 match and Ranieri came in and won 3 might be unpopular opinion but I reckon they would probably be on the same wins as Cardiff if they had started the season with Ranieri.

I think only Big Sam would have kept them up coming in at the stage Ranieri did though he would have sorted them out defensively and given them the best chance of staying up.

Their boardroom mistakes have been our gain ultimately though :thup:

Apparently only Fulham have kept less clean sheets than these :yikes:

Guess which teams we’ve failed to score against.

:azn: Man City,  :azn: Man Utd,  :azn: Chelsea, :azn: Tottenham, :azn: Arsenal,  :azn: Wolves, :azn: Watford most the Top 8?

Not bad considering we don’t “Give it a go” against the Top sides :rolleyes:

I think it'll be a 1-1 or 1-2 to us. I get the feeling our counter game here could be deadly against their DEF. So will it be Declan Rice vs Longstaff in midfield as well?

They have good players but not worried. If we’re right then we should beat them.

We were poor in the home match. Wrong formation but the team selection was bad that day too. Schär and Fernandez thrown in at the back with very little game time together.. Manquillo.. Ki and Diame thrown in together too, basically fuck all mobility in the middle against players with pace and movement.

Ritchie was poor that day too and fucking Kenedy played..

The result in hindsight makes total sense knowing what we do now about the squad.

The pressure is all on them.. let them come at us and counter the fuckers.

0-1