West Ham United v Newcastle United - Sat 02/03/19 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

Infinitely Content

They have good players but not worried. If we’re right then we should beat them.

We were poor in the home match. Wrong formation but the team selection was bad that day too. Schär and Fernandez thrown in at the back with very little game time together.. Manquillo.. Ki and Diame thrown in together too, basically fuck all mobility in the middle against players with pace and movement.

Ritchie was poor that day too and fucking Kenedy played..

The result in hindsight makes total sense knowing what we do now about the squad.

The pressure is all on them.. let them come at us and counter the fuckers.

0-1

Bad day at the office, for Rafa, that day. Hopefully we can consign it to history with a win today. I have an unverified sense  that we always do well at WHam.

Guest covmag

Match day, looking forward to this in a comfortable way, win and we are done, lose and it’s not the end of the world.

I’ve a feeling of an unchanged team and the run continues  O0

I've a feeling Rafa might rest Longstaff. or Hayden. Both Ki and Diame have been out recently and they'll need match sharpness sooner rather than later if they are to be any use towards the end of the season. Maybe Diame starts and Ki as a second half sub.

A draw would be a good result for us, a win fantastic.

We are more than capable of getting at least a draw. Them being pretty much always in the game against Man City in midweek may have tired them out.

Can see a similar performance and result like against Spurs and Wolves away. And we'll be disappointed in a way that we didn't get as many points as we should have. Watch the ref add at least 2 minutes more of stoppage time than it should be, if we lead..

Would very happily take a draw; Spammers are so inconsistent but they've got the players to beat us. Still, I fancy us to look solid against just about anyone at the moment - we've such a balanced set up and players in form.

Tough one to call really. Both teams not under a great deal of pressure but we might want it more.