The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Never a penalty.

You’ll have to play with your arms tied behind your back if they’re giving those.

its consistent with previous var pens (man utd vs psg comes to mind) but by christ do I hate it, no reason for any attacker not to just fire the ball at a defender hoping to catch him on the hand with that logic

Guest neesy111

Am I alone in thinking it is absolutely a pen? His arms are in a ridiculous position, the ball hit it.

I agree with this

Guest godzilla

If you have your arm out in that position then you're asking for trouble, Absolute brain fart from Sissoko

Looked a bit of an odd dive from Lloris for the penalty. Looked like he took his hands away from where the ball was going

All ties in with my theory that they think from the champions league so far that the team that concedes first wins

Guest godzilla

Anyone elses youtube (legal) stream absolute garbage?

Yep soon as match started went from HD to dodgy steam format, was the same for the Europa cup also

If you have your arm out in that position then you're asking for trouble, Absolute brain fart from Sissoko

He was pointing for the defender to follow the overlap run coming in, and Sane probably aimed towards his arm deliberately (if it doesnt hit the arm, the ball ends up in a dangerous area).