The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Brendan Rodgers is so impressive man.

Amazing how many thought he was a joke on here.

Who thought that?

Look it up.

Where? You must have a fair idea so help me out.

Just use the search button.

Recall him being called David Brent and the like on here.

Found them. GallowgateEnd, GeordieDean and David Edgar. Awesome examples of respected posters :lol:

Guest Cheesy Beans

Is it just me or are more penalties being converted at the moment?

Just seems that most have gone in, maybe it’s completely normal but based on how many pens there had been I expected there would be more missed.

Just seems that most have gone in, maybe it’s completely normal but based on how many pens there had been I expected there would be more missed.

Keepers can’t encroach now (I know they weren’t supposed to anyway but it’s being clamped down on more). It’s how it should be really, advantage should always be with the team who have the penalty.

Keepers can’t encroach now (I know they weren’t supposed to anyway but it’s being clamped down on more). It’s how it should be really, advantage should always be with the team who have the penalty.

noticed a few have changed their starting positions to behind the line. its just natural to take a step forward when facing a pella.

Surprised they didn't have the Liverpool vs Arsenal game on that MOTD2 late drama montage, where RVP converted a penalty after about 95 minutes and Liverpool went straight down the other end, won another one and Kuyt converted it.

I’m certain the games played in silence and in a training ground type scenario is what’s causing all these goals and crazy results. Well that and VAR

I don't know, league results seemed "normal" when European leagues were resumed behind closed doors. I think the nearly nonexistant preseason has more to do with it.

I’m certain the games played in silence and in a training ground type scenario is what’s causing all these goals and crazy results. Well that and VAR

I don't know, league results seemed "normal" when European leagues were resumed behind closed doors. I think the nearly nonexistant preseason has more to do with it.

Totally racist but, Euroepeans are naturally more relaxed than the Brits so this doesn't really impact them.

It goes without saying that we'll get more training ground type goals, in this environment. I haven't seen much this season but out of what I've seen, Hendrick vs West Ham, and Joelinton vs Morecambe fit the category.

Maddison yesterday, too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54319820

Manchester City midfielder Rodri said "football has not been fair to us" after Leicester City inflicted the biggest home defeat on Pep Guardiola as Blues boss.

Jamie Vardy scored a hat-trick and the hosts conceded a three penalties in Sunday's 5-2 loss, which put the Foxes top of the Premier League.

The result came despite Guardiola's side dominating possession and having 16 shots to Leicester's seven.

"For me, they were lucky," said Rodri.

Speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live, the 24-year-old Spaniard added: "Football has not been fair to us. Maybe it is our fault, maybe it is their strength - but it is very difficult to explain.

"We did a lot of good things to win the game. A team like Leicester comes here and plays with 11 guys behind the ball.

"I am young and try to learn every game, but games like this - where the opposition do nothing - you are a bit confused. It's not the way I like to play."

Ridiculous comments