Newcastle United 0-1 Crystal Palace - Sat 06/04/19 - Match Thread

Big Geordie

Think Rondon has been really poor so far.

He's been absolutely fine man. Missing chances comes with the fucking territory of being a striker.

Start to worry when he's not even looking like getting in those positions.

:thup: doing everything right, just unlucky. Hasn’t had a clear-cut chance yet

Think Rondon has been really poor so far.

He's been absolutely fine man. Missing chances comes with the fucking territory of being a striker.

Start to worry when he's not even looking like getting in those positions.

:thup: doing everything right, just unlucky. Hasn’t had a clear-cut chance yet

Agree he's been fine, but I reckon he should have done better with his headed chance that he put over the bar.

Rondon’s done quite well, has held up the ball as well as ever just not quite getting the bounce of the ball so far. Even that headed chance was a couple of inches too high to get over.

Think we’ve played alright so far. Just very wary of Palace on the break.

Exciting half of footers. Pretty even but we've obviously had the better of it overall and should be in front; Rondon's missed at least two good chances but fancy him to nab one because he's getting in the right positions all the time. Almiron's playing really well and Ki and Hayden have both done well.

Everybody's having a decent game,, I'd say; especially the lino - unreal call, hats off. Would've been such an injustice because Perez was definitely fouled in the build-up, regardless of whether or not he managed to get another touch to the ball after the offence.

Ref’s been very fair

Yep, the officials have done well.

One for the little things in football thread, but they did let us take a free kick for offside against Palace five yards inside their half. :)

Guest neesy111

Exciting half of footers. Pretty even but we've obviously had the better of it overall and should be in front; Rondon's missed at least two good chances but fancy him to nab one because he's getting in the right positions all the time. Almiron's playing really well and Ki and Hayden have both done well.

Everybody's having a decent game,, I'd say; especially the lino - unreal call, hats off. Would've been such an injustice because Perez was definitely fouled in the build-up, regardless of whether or not he managed to get another touch to the ball after the offence.

I wouldn't say it was exciting mind.