Leicester City vs Newcastle - Fri 12/04/19 - 20:00 (Live on Sky Sports)

Infinitely Content

Reet, not champo games then?  :lol:

Arsenal 3-2 2003-04.  Jenas gave away a ridiculous handball and bramble sliced it straight to an arsenal player to score.  Robert was brilliant, scored 1 and setup Bernard for a great goal.

Umm, i already mentioned that one

I think they will beat us comfortably their midfield is far too good for us. Its depressing not so long ago Leicester were in League 1, but now they are miles ahead of us with £20 million midfielders and an £80 million training ground being built.

Who needs that when we've got paddling pools.

I forgot they were playing today. Assumed it was a 3pm Saturday and decided I wasn’t going to bother watching it like last week.

My weekend was all the better for it to be honest. It’s hard to keep justifying something that brings almost zero positivity or reward for decades of blind loyalty you give to it.

If this was any other business, people would stop being customers.

They know they have you by the bollocks because it’s a one horse town.

I forgot they were playing today. Assumed it was a 3pm Saturday and decided I wasn’t going to bother watching it like last week.

My weekend was all the better for it to be honest. It’s hard to keep justifying something that brings almost zero positivity or reward for decades of blind loyalty you give to it.

Well don't justify it then and don't bother any more full stop. Liverpool are playing Chelsea on Sunday. Fill yer boots. Plenty of positivity there for you. Get yerself away.

Well don't justify it then and don't bother any more full stop. Liverpool are playing Chelsea on Sunday. Fill yer boots. Plenty of positivity there for you. Get yerself away.

The viewpoint is completely understandable, especially when people are ST holders who are getting their pockets picked every year for a PL club to plead poverty. FA to do with gloryhunting.