Newcastle vs Southampton - Sat 20/04/19 - 17:30 (Live on BT Sport)

Infinitely Content

Let’s win this and put them in danger again.

I don’t know why, but I’d love to see them go down.

I know why I want them down. Because I hate them.

Three nowt to us, Almirón to score.

Crowd be in full voice having time for a few extra pints.

Let’s have these middle class cunts!

Thanks for the reminder  :jesuswept:

Southampton is quite rough from my experience.

According to Pardew their youth players have an intelligence.  :lol:

“Southampton have a huge catchment area and it’s a different type of catchment area,” said Pardew, whose Newcastle side travel to Southampton sitting just one place above them in the Premier League.

“There is a big working-class community, but there are a lot of middle-class kids who have a good education. The players who come out of Southampton are quite intelligent and there might be something in that. We have to put more intelligence into our players. That’s another side of the academy, it’s very important to not just look after the football side of it, but to also bring the right personalities through.

“We want them to be level-headed. Look at Bale, Walcott, Lallana, Shaw, they’re all comfortable with the media, they’re all together sort of guys. That’s not down to location, that’s down to education.”

:jesuswept:

“Southampton have a huge catchment area and it’s a different type of catchment area,” said Pardew, whose Newcastle side travel to Southampton sitting just one place above them in the Premier League.

“There is a big working-class community, but there are a lot of middle-class kids who have a good education. The players who come out of Southampton are quite intelligent and there might be something in that. We have to put more intelligence into our players. That’s another side of the academy, it’s very important to not just look after the football side of it, but to also bring the right personalities through.

“We want them to be level-headed. Look at Bale, Walcott, Lallana, Shaw, they’re all comfortable with the media, they’re all together sort of guys. That’s not down to location, that’s down to education.”

Total prick.

Utter bell-end. So glad he fucked off, the fraudulent fish-quizzing twat.