Brighton vs Newcastle United - Sat 27/04/19 - 17:30 (Live on BT Sport)

Infinitely Content

They have more on the line, especially if Cardiff somehow win tomorrow. Add that to the injuries we've got piling up, feels like a narrow, controversial defeat incoming. Something like Dunk scoring from a last minute corner while someone sits on Dubs' heed. Nothing against Hughton but would love to pile-drive these fannies back into the Championship.

Bound to don our collective flip-flops at some point. I thought it would be today cos I'm a negative nelly. Could well be this one, though. They got a good result today and need to secure their safety.

Guest chopey

Smash these idiots.

Not sure how much evidence there is to support your theory of their intelligence, but I'm 100% behind you  :knuppel2:

This is their only chance at picking up points til season end imo. There won't be any parking the bus. They cant afford to.

They are dependent on Fulham and palace doing them favours and man city having already won the league come last day. Goal difference looks good now but after spurs, arsenal and man city that might look radically different.

Quite surprised we are still appearing on so many tv games. You wouldn't have thought games against Southampton and Brighton would be getting much interest at this stage of the season.

If Liverpool beat Cardiff today and we're matematicly safe I hope we get a couple of young players a chance in this game. Watts and Sorensen maybe. Give them a taste of it and some experience. Could do a lot for their education and we have nothing to lose by doing so.

Also play Shelvey, Atsu and some other players who we might sell this summer.

If Liverpool beat Cardiff today and we're matematicly safe I hope we get a couple of young players a chance in this game. Watts and Sorensen maybe. Give them a taste of it and some experience. Could do a lot for their education and we have nothing to lose by doing so.

Also play Shelvey, Atsu and some other players who we might sell this summer.

Fuck that I hope we play our strongest team and go for the win