Brighton vs Newcastle United - Sat 27/04/19 - 17:30 (Live on BT Sport)

Infinitely Content

If we take the lead relatively early on we can sit deep and play on the break as they're really struggling to break sides down. Win 0-1 or 0-2. Almiron would've been brilliant for a game like this but it is what it is.

Brighton pen from a corner nailed on.

This is probably the worst match to have Mike Dean he is exactly what Brighton are needing to find a way to win :lol:

I think he has given 19 Penalties/Red cards in 25 games this season or something.

Not the sort of stat you want going into a game that is probably going to be a low scoring game decided by 1 goal/Referee moment.

Brighton love to grapple in the box though so let’s see if he decides it in our favour this time.

We’ve seen Boly smash Perez in the face with an elbow in the box with him and not give it.

And Rondon have his arm nearly pulled out his socket at Bournemouth yet only give them one so I’m fully expecting a soft penalty for them while Duffy and Dunk are allowed to do what they like.

Ah well Mike Dean in charge here. We all know the script.

You can just see it now Duffy and Dunk arms all over Rondon all game while Fernandez and Perez watch and think this cannot be the same Ref :lol:

Clear cases of giving the complete opposite when it’s on us every time we’ve had him this season.

Even the Red card for Yedlin I wouldn’t mind but the same Mike Dean didn’t even book David Luiz for last man against us a few years ago.

Dubs

Fernandez  Lascelles Dummy       

Yedlin          That left back from Monaco

Shelvey Diame

Atsu        Muto

Joselu

That'll do.

Mike Dean must be up there as one of the most hated refs of all time in this league. Its not just us that hates him. Everyone else must have been screwed over by the cunt. Yet he still get games to officiate and continue to be attention seeking fuckhead every single time.

Guest neesy111

Spurs have had 76% possession in that first half against this lot :lol:

I can see this being a pretty dull game tbh.

Wolves were similar on saturday.

Spurs have had 76% possession in that first half against this lot :lol:

I can see this being a pretty dull game tbh.

Wolves were similar on saturday.

Wolves had 47 shots in two PL games v Brighton this season and failed to score.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we will be saying the same Brighton are that lucky :lol: