Pre-season 19-20: Newcastle 2-1 AS Saint-Étienne

joeyt

0_AK8I2678JPG.jpg

Dear God, give the gimp a pair of clippers.

Fucking sleeve tattoos like hes actually a somebody whereas in reality hes a fucking nobody

This cunt needs shooting man

Aye. Cos sleeve tattoos definitely mean you're a somebody.

It means you’re a footballer.

What formation has Bruce been playing?

3-5-2/5-3-2, seems like a flatish 3 in centre midfield, with Shelvey doing most of the sitting when we attack, two up top.

Hayden seems to be the one asked to get forward more from the three. Shame is, there’s the making of a half decent first XI there and the system on paper could work with those players.

What formation has Bruce been playing?

3-5-2/5-3-2, seems like a flatish 3 in centre midfield, with Shelvey doing most of the sitting when we attack, two up top.

Hayden seems to be the one asked to get forward more from the three. Shame is, there’s the making of a half decent first XI there and the system on paper could work with those players.

Aye there is potential there, i think we said before it's defensively I'm more worried about in the medium to long term, as soon a tubby fingers gets his way on them for a longer period his tactical acumen, or lack of it will be seen, especially in comparison to Rafa's well drilled defensive unit.

Guest neesy111

5k less than last year. I think those that go to friendlies in the first place aren't those most likely to boycott.

Aye that's true.