Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

The club should be saying something either way now like.

Have you met our club?

Yep. He’ll say fuck all. He doesn’t give a shit what others think

Ashleys probably pissed them off already and primed to start calling them timewasters, maybe they just want to make sure everyone knows thats not the case after what happened with Staveley.

Guest chopey

Ryder tweeting article saying Newcastle insist no bid received

:lol:

New levels of Grim Ryder.

I would imagine the club staff will only find out about the sale when they see Ashley standing on Charnleys back unscrewing lightbulbs

Didn't NUFC confirm the original info that a deal had been agreed?  I mean how the fuck do you agree a deal without a bid being received? ???

Guest godzilla

So the group are claiming that stuff has been agreed by both parties, yet domestic journalists sources are claiming that there hasn't been anything? The club need to put out a statement now, like.

They definitely will (or Ashley will via the club) if it's shit ala Slaveley. They have came out and named Ashley and stated legal documents have ben signed you cannot be more clearer than that.

So the group are claiming that stuff has been agreed by both parties, yet domestic journalists sources are claiming that there hasn't been anything? The club need to put out a statement now, like.

I don't get it, they are supposedly happy to dismiss the claims from the bin Zayed group, but only off the record. At the moment we are only hearing from one side officially, assuming this Kidwat guy is an official spokesman for the buying party.

New levels of Grim Ryder.

I would imagine the club staff will only find out about the sale when they see Ashley standing on Charnleys back unscrewing lightbulbs

I don't get it, they are supposedly happy to dismiss the claims from the bin Zayed group, but only off the record. At the moment we are only hearing from one side officially, assuming this Kidwat guy is an official spokesman for the buying party.

He is their managing director and is pictured signing the supposed $2billion investment agreement in Telangana in 2017.

Loving the “so called fit and proper test” line.

I mean everyone knows the bar is so low on that it’s practically on the floor.

Perhaps also a not so veiled dig at all the journos treating them as a bit of a joke.

Loving the “so called fit and proper test” line.

I mean everyone knows the bar is so low on that it’s practically on the floor.

Perhaps also a not so veiled dig at all the journos treating them as a bit of a joke.

I guess that's what they're driving at... in practice it's meaningless.

NEW: Statement from the Bin Zayed Group

New statement from UAE: Terms have been agreed between us and Mike Ashley; these terms have been reflected in a document, signed by both parties, which has been forwarded to the Premier League.

LEE RYDER

From Chronicle (yes I know)

If that is the full thing it is suspiciously vague again like :lol:

Sarcasm mojo?

?