Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Proof of funds in the week after we confirmed safety would make logical sense like but I'm still extremely skeptical. It's too public and I demand full hats.

Keith's just putting some petrol in the typewriter before firing up a statement. Time gents, patience. #wait

Guest godzilla

ON SKYSPORTS BREAKING NEWS NOW  :bounce: :bounce:

Got a feeling you might be a serial killer or just off it 

As I understand it, it's all agreed but the "the Z-group" hasn't put an official bin in. I assume they first agree everything and than in the end they put a bid in and get accepted at once.

In that case Ashley can just say no bid has been made instead of just say nowt or no coments.

I take every “club source” comment with a pinch of salt.

The way Ashley does business it will only be him, his lawyers and advisors that will have any clue.

Charley won’t even know.

Guest godzilla

Proof of funds and putting a bid in are two different things.

Not different when they are saying it's been agreed and 'signed off' by Ashley though, that's the key

The club should be saying something either way now like.

They literally have no reason to.

As long as they’re not going to advertise tickets for the Asia Cup, STs, merchandise or anything else they’ve got links to then, no, fine.

It’s basic comms. It’s amateur.

The only reason I feel this saga has any legitimacy is the club’s lack of communication.

Guest godzilla

As I understand it, it's all agreed but the "the Z-group" hasn't put un official bin in. I assume they first agree everything and than in the end they put a bid in and get accepted at once.

In that case Ashley can just say no bid has been made instead of just say nowt or no coments.

They have said it's been signed by both parties and sent to the league have you forgot that

Proof of funds and putting a bid in are two different things.

They are claiming the PL are doing the fit & proper owner test. So surely a bid is in

As long as they’re not going to advertise tickets for the Asia Cup, STs, merchandise or anything else they’ve got links to then, no, fine.

The only reason I feel this saga has any legitimacy is the club’s lack of communication.

No quarters for any of the payphones and all the media outlets deny the charges on collect calls.

I don’t quite get it. The club is belonged to Ashley (or his holding company). So the bid should be to Ashley instead of the club itself?

Yeah it will be, to whatever company owns the club. But in practice to Ashley since he makes all the decisions. Why?

I don’t quite get it. The club is belonged to Ashley (or his holding company). So the bid should be to Ashley instead of the club itself?

It's Lee Ryder using his one source. Then claiming it is the whole club. Don't sweat it.

Tbf to Midhat Kidwai he comes across very well on his interviews on Youtube.

So does the Sheikh.

I like Kidwai's LinkedIn. As with Staveley and even Chris Mort, seems to be the type of person you want associated with NUFC. Qualified accountant, MBA, has been in senior executive positions of several presumably big Middle Eastern companies over many years. Speaks well too from the youtube interviews.

Exactly.

The clubs silence speaks volumes.

This is on

Imagine the reaction if they put out something like we’re in talks and it doesn’t happen?

It’d be the club who get the blame. They’ll be happy to let it play out as it is with them making all the noises.