Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

In the history of N-O I've never really been one for locking threads until now.

Thread is becoming comedy gold, there's fuck all else going on.

Lighten up :)

Comedy gold. :lol: I wouldn't even give it the wooden spoon. The cringe is off the charts.

Yes indeed, this has just become a real "classic thread" (to everyone except those who have no humour) as the recent biscuits/chocolate/marmite posts have totally clearly demonstrated the absolute contempt we (most of us) have for the way Ashley and the Club treat us with their arrogant "no comment at all" behaviour.

The recent posts give them the treatment they deserve, you could say that we are "taking the biscuit" out of them !!

Yep, it’s the written version of the ‘paper aeroplane’ game when Sourness was in charge. Think they were black and white cards that were given out, can’t remember who it was against

In the history of N-O I've never really been one for locking threads until now.

Thread is becoming comedy gold, there's f*** all else going on.

Lighten up :)

Comedy gold. :lol: I wouldn't even give it the wooden spoon. The cringe is off the charts.

Yes indeed, this has just become a real "classic thread" (to everyone except those who have no humour) as the recent biscuits/chocolate/marmite posts have totally clearly demonstrated the absolute contempt we (most of us) have for the way Ashley and the Club treat us with their arrogant "no comment at all" behaviour.

The recent posts give them the treatment they deserve, you could say that we are "taking the biscuit" out of them !!

Yep, it’s the written version of the ‘paper aeroplane’ game when Sourness was in charge. Think they were black and white cards that were given out, can’t remember who it was against

Palace

Obviously tea made in the following order (not loose leaf or teapot instructions obviously):

* Teabag in cup

* Add hot water

* Stir to strength

* Remove teabag

* Add milk to a "He-Man" type colour (or charver lass makeup)

* Add sugar if that is your thing

* Drink

* Dunk biscuits

What's this with a tea bag?? Tea Bag!!! Nothing, but nothing beats loose leaf Early Grey Tea, brewed in a proper tea pot. My Mums is the best, then poured into a big mug. Note I did not say china tea service.

Biscuit of choice with this - absolutely has be Nice. Taste of coconut always gets me....

Tea bags should be illegal. Unless you're Mike Ashley - remember him?

It really is going to take until the end of the month isn’t it

Let you in on a secret. There is no "it". Nothing is happening

If it does happen will you leave and go and support another club? Since you're so sure.

If it does happen will you leave and go and support another club? Since you're so sure.

Yes I will leave and support someone else. Not happening man. I was laughing at Odin[/member] yesterday afternoon saying they are definitely at this stage or that. Deep in negotiations etc  :lol:

Yes I will leave and support someone else. Not happening man. I was laughing at Odin[/member] yesterday afternoon saying they are definitely at this stage or that. Deep in negotiations etc  :lol:

Okay, good to know. You have at least put your money where your mouth is.

May I suggest Sunderland when you are forced to defect, as your misery is very much in line with theirs.

Don’t misquote me. I said it was fairly safe to assume it would be at the virtual data room stage, you know, the bit where the lawyers go and have a look at things, the bit that takes a while..

If you're talking about the biscuit discussion then yes, and beyond. I don't think we'll ever reach an agreement and suspect that one day it'll be bigger than religious disputes, with wars fought over opposing views

Guest Walter The Softy

Does anyone want to come over to my house and play with my balls? You can have lovely packet of Sports biscuit if you do.  :frantic:

Guest alijmitchell

I don’t know if it’s a legitimate biscuit, but if you haven’t had a stroopwaffle with a cup of coffee you haven’t lived.

Seconded! Put them on top of the cup of coffee for a minute or two on each side before you start drinking and eating for max pleasure!

This guy knows.

I don’t know if it’s a legitimate biscuit, but if you haven’t had a stroopwaffle with a cup of coffee you haven’t lived.

Seconded! Put them on top of the cup of coffee for a minute or two on each side before you start drinking and eating for max pleasure!

This guy knows.

:snod:

Tea is for pussies anyway, and if it wasn't for biscuits being included in the discussion I'd rather spend my time talking about the concept of tea in this thread instead. It doesn't make sense.