Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I would assume they would want to know that their potential investment isn’t going to be suddenly very shaky if Ashley starts asset stripping over the summer.

These people don’t know the fucker like we do.

I would assume they would want to know that their potential investment isn’t going to be suddenly very shaky if Ashley starts asset stripping over the summer.

These people don’t know the fucker like we do.

Do you seriously believe you are breaking news to him over WhatsApp :lol:

Guest godzilla

These people don’t know the f***er like we do.

If the takeover happens it will happen soon and not at the end of the Summer as that would massively impact on their plans. If Ashley suddenly started selling I would imagine they would tell him to stick it. However BZG said in their statement terms had been agreed with Ashley, signed by both parties and that they are in the process of assisting in the Premier League process. Nothing has been released to state that anything has changed. We will find out after the 30th, but to message him saying you're concerned about signings is a bit much.

If the takeover happens it will happen soon and not at the end of the Summer as that would massively impact on their plans. If Ashley suddenly started selling I would imagine they would tell him to stick it. However BZG said in their statement terms had been agreed with Ashley, signed by both parties and that they are in the process of assisting in the Premier League process. Nothing has been released to state that anything has changed. We will find out after the 30th, but to message him saying you're concerned about signings is a bit much.

Not about signings. About how the current owner is prepared to let a manager of Rafa’s calibre walk because he won’t spend 16.5m on a 30 year old who will almost guarantee we remain in the league again in a years time.

And I’m sure he’s being fed info but as far as I know he’s still in Dubai and probably isn’t as up to speed on everything as the average fan would be.

The longer the takeover plays out, the worse the situation they are coming into.

Not about signings. About how the current owner is prepared to let a manager of Rafa’s calibre walk because he won’t spend 16.5m on a 30 year old who will almost guarantee we remain in the league again in a years time.

And I’m sure he’s being fed info but as far as I know he’s still in Dubai and probably isn’t as up to speed on everything as the average fan would be.

The longer the takeover plays out, the worse the situation they are coming into.

Midhat is a U.K. citizen based in London

Guest chopey

Would it be possible for Ashley to delay the finalising of the takeover so that Rafa leaves and doesn't stand in the way of him selling off a few players and pocketing the cash? And then let the takeover happen and let the new owners sort out the mess.

Sadly, the season ticket rises & the new coaching appointments are not the actions of a departing regime.

Decisions that will already have been made. It’s business as usual until any completion.

Would it be possible for Ashley to delay the finalising of the takeover so that Rafa leaves and doesn't stand in the way of him selling off a few players and pocketing the cash? And then let the takeover happen and let the new owners sort out the mess.

I've said for years that if Ashley ever does leave he'll poison the well on the way out.

Letting Rafa's contract run out and key players leave would be entirely consistent as part of a final fuck you to the fans - I'm sure there'll be a range of other dirty tricks we've not even thought of too.

Midhat is a U.K. citizen based in London

Not at the moment. Has a Dubai mobile no. He’s a UK citizen but he spends most of his time over there.

Do you seriously believe you are breaking news to him over WhatsApp :lol:

:lol: He is off his tits, he still thinks the sheikh is taking over any day now

Guest godzilla

This has nothing to do with a takeover though that's the point. Sorry, but you should leave the bloke alone.

If the takeover is "in the bag" then why would Mike Ashley care if Rafa Benitez signs a contract or not? it's not really his problem any more is it?

Why would he even offer a transfer budget at all?

He doesn't care a great deal about the club, whether or not he is trying to sell the club.. his cronies are out in force trying to wind fans up to the max.

If Mike Ashley leaves the club he wont do it easily.. he is a vindictive bastard.

Guest The Little Waster

Heard there is big news due tonight

Snickers to change back to Marathon ?