Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Could odin be Ashely or one of his cohorts...

Would laugh if it was Charnley getting back at us.

As if thumbheed could photoshop

To be fair, did you see it?

Photoshop is generous, was barely MS Paint

Guest firetotheworks

Hang on, somebody pretended to be talking to the guy behind the "takeover" on Whatsapp, and adult humans actually believed this, and now want him banned?

Hold on. You do realise that the person he pretended to speak to (Midhat) has actually spoken to other people on WhatsApp and that's why it was vaguely believable aye?

Ashley inevitably pulling the plug is beside the point.

Go to the full thread for facetime and audio recording. It'll mean nothing in the end and it's a bizarre thing to do, but he has been talking with people.

https://twitter.com/dxvidmetcalfe/status/1143538945684385794?s=19

Hang on, somebody pretended to be talking to the guy behind the "takeover" on Whatsapp, and adult humans actually believed this, and now want him banned?

Just take the forum down tbh. Everyone’s either a cunt, a smug wanker or an egotistical prick.

Sliding into all three categories like

reppymix-9376.png?rect=0,0,500,500&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max

I would question the sanity of a group wanting another manager, given the stability that Rafa has brought, how he has captured the imagination of the city and the fact that he is still a big name in football.

I wonder why any contract, no matter how insulting,  would be on the table if the buying group wanted to wind it down. Likeliest scenario is still that he isn't taking selling the club very seriously.

Just take the forum down tbh. Everyone’s either a cunt, a smug wanker or an egotistical prick.

Sliding into all three categories like

:lol: :lol:

reppymix-9376.png?rect=0,0,500,500&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max

Guest godzilla

Kenyon didn’t want Rafa. We already knew that. Two plus two.

Doesn't matter what Kenyon thinks he can't raise the money for a start

Only way Ashley goes is if we have an extended period outside the premier league. Looking at his tenure it’s only when we’ve either been down or in grave danger of being down that he’s actually invested and become involved. You could argue the appointment of Rafa himself was to desperately avoid the impending relegation that season. The worry would be that we go down, we come straight back up and it’s rinse and repeat.

I would question the sanity of a group wanting another manager, given the stability that Rafa has brought, how he has captured the imagination of the city and the fact that he is still a big name in football.

I wonder why any contract, no matter how insulting,  would be on the table if the buying group wanted to wind it down. Likeliest scenario is still that he isn't taking selling the club very seriously.

This will be heresy on here but in the wider world Rafa isnt seen the way he is here and why would Ashley offer him 1 years contract ? To keep things steady (and probably in the prem) till the sale goes through, then hes easy to get rid of. I realise many see any sale as a joke but the offer of a 1yr contract only points that way.

FWIW I'd guess that's Ashley hedging his bets as he'd be happy to wing it .

Guest godzilla

Why have the mods or admin got the power to arse around with his profile?

I would like to know, I'm assuming its himself?

They would need his password to make the changes usually.

GDPR?

He hasn't been on for a few hours so presume it's the mods. Last time he was on his username was still odin

Why have the mods or admin got the power to arse around with his profile?

I would like to know, I'm assuming its himself?

They would need his password to make the changes usually.

GDPR?

He hasn't been on for a few hours so presume it's the mods. Last time he was on his username was still odin

Mate, I've just logged out in, changed my password, updated my sig, in less than 5 minutes, I bet nobody noticed a thing.

You sure he didn't do it in jest himself, for the forgiveness vote.....