Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Fucking hell man :lol:

Absolute whoppas.  For me, I couldn't even imagine myself messaging someone like that, total cringe just thinking about it.

People messaging him as if it's in his hands, mental.

I'm still slightly positive, the screenshot I posted was legit unlike odins, I haven't messaged since as I dont want to bother him, after the end of the month I will be less confident each day.

The pain of driving past Ashley's house in totteridge twice every day may get to much, will need to find myself a new route to work

I haven't messaged him, nor would I dream of doing so, but I do understand the desperation of people who want rid of Ashley. Should they have messaged or called him? Perhaps not, but passionate fans are crying out for some form of hope to cling onto and actual news is in short supply.

As for Odin, part of me is still hoping he wasn't completely full of it. I'm not ashamed to say I believed him.

We do desperately need a glimmer of a light at the end of the tunnel though.

I'm still slightly positive, the screenshot I posted was legit unlike odins, I haven't messaged since as I dont want to bother him, after the end of the month I will be less confident each day.

The pain of driving past Ashley's house in totteridge twice every day may get to much, will need to find myself a new route to work

Shit on his driveway

Molotov cocktail?

It's dangerous to interfere with destiny. You are the chosen one.

Shit on his driveway

Agreed.

But change shit to bomb.

and driveway to his face.

I’m happy he walked. He deserves better. Mike Ashley and the 53,000 lemmings don’t deserve a manager of his calibre and a man of his class. By walking away he’s saying goodbye to something he cannot be part of. When he joined he believed in this club and cared and he fought harder than anyone of us for our club, his club. Newcastle United.

Some joined in the fight those that protested and stayed away, the vast majority did f*** all. Cowards who watched some middle aged Spaniard fight the club’s cause who cared more for the cause and believed in the club more than all those sat in their seats whose club they call theirs.

Its Mike Ashley’s club now and in walking away Rafa has joined those of us who oppose his ownership, who for us there is no Newcastle United while Mike Ashley is the owner.

Let’s see who will stand up and fight like Rafa and follow him by walking away and staying away. Remember there is no club without fans. If you keep going, it’s not your club you’re supporting, it’s his. It’s not Newcastle United you’re following, you’re killing that club off.

Rafa going should be the final straw for all and a call to arms for everyone to stand up and fight for something Rafa’s fought on everyone’s behalf on his own for 3 years because he too cared and believed in Newcastle United.

If you don’t accept Ashley doesn't believe in our club or care about it now, you never will.

If you want to do something proactive to help the takeover process result in Ashley selling up, whether it’s now or next year, walk away, tell him to f*** off and get out of our club or he’ll be left with a few trademarks and copyrights that’s says he owns the name and badge. He owns f*** all else. Not the stadium, not the history, not the players or anything.

If you keep going though he will own you. Imagine that, being owned by some fat sweaty c*** who you pay 600 quid to for the privilege of being laughed at whenever he shows his face and mocked by someone like Dennis Wise and that other c*** Richard keys while millionaire players you help fund their salaries tell you what a nice man your owner is. Imagine that!

Mind, it’s got to better than spending a day with the wife shopping still I guess...

Fuck yes

Fantastic post HTT. Couldn’t agree more.

The mans a fucking idiot for leaving his number in public. Everyone knows people in general are stupid so it was always going to happen whether it be our fans or any other club.

Not going to happen anyway because Ashley, not because of a few bellends texting him.

It's dangerous to interfere with destiny. You are the chosen one.

Has always been tempting, feels like fate as I was across the road at work when he had his meeting with staveley.

Shit on his driveway

Agreed.

But change shit to bomb.

and driveway to his face.

Careful you might get the Joe Brand treatment

This is not weird like..

http://i68.tinypic.com/affz9l.jpg

Proper bunny boilers  ;D

Looks photoshopped to me.

Would be funny if BZG come out now with some kind of statement regarding the takeover because Midhat got midnight calls Newcastle fans like :lol: