Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guess fans lobbing fireworks at the CEO’s house could mean the Glazers having second thoughts about selling. Meanwhile we’re giving Ashley a free pass...

Aye, the Glazers really seem the sort that would be massively intimidated by a couple of knackers being divvies near the house of one of their employees....

Guess fans lobbing fireworks at the CEO’s house could mean the Glazers having second thoughts about selling. Meanwhile we’re giving Ashley a free pass...

Aye, the Glazers really seem the sort that would be massively intimidated by a couple of knackers being divvies near the house of one of their employees....

I’m just bitter about all this.

I've got some leftover fireworks that I'm happy to send your way if you feel that aggrieved by the lack of action.

I've got some leftover fireworks that I'm happy to send your way if you feel that aggrieved by the lack of action.

Send them Ashley’s way instead.

Send them Ashley’s way instead.

I'm no knacker  :lol:

My mate [works down the chip shop and swears he's Little Jimmy Osmond] reliably informs me it was a couple divvies being knackers.

My mate [works down the chip shop and swears he's Little Jimmy Osmond] reliably informs me it was a couple divvies being knackers.

More serious than first reported in that case...

Richard Keys talking s**** again

A dickhead. Coward not to name the actual buyer but pretending as if he knows. As if Richard Keys is still relevant in 2020.

He's relevant to Mike Ashley if he can get his bullshit printed by the city's premier news site.