Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Yeah - people seem to be much more confident were staying up but i still think were in the shit.

Weve got a bit of breathing space where any competent manager would use to carefully manage the return of injured players and to work on tactics but.......

Bruce.

1 hour ago, Candi_Hills said:

@Yorkie I wish I shared your confidence. We’ll likely pick up no points in the next five games. If Fulham pick up 3 in that time we’ll playing with right squeaky arses vs Sheff Utd. 

An injury hit West Ham and a Arsenal side concentrating on Europe should see us pick up something.

1 hour ago, Pixelphish said:

Anyone have a reasoned idea as to why he's sold off the club store (out side of TaKeOvEr)?

the new kit supplier Castore wanted to take it over so they are as part of the deal. nothing to do with the fakeover

20 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Sure we came 13th last season like. Hardly a stretch to imagine us doing the same next season with a fit Wilson

I think you're forgetting that our defenders regress every week, and we're still picking Shelvey.

14 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Sure we came 13th last season like. Hardly a stretch to imagine us doing the same next season with a fit Wilson

Whats makes you think Wilson will be 'fit' next season? Bruces injury record (at every single club hes been at) is appalling.

We all know Wilson can score goals but what makes you think a Bruce team will create enough chances for him to put away. Wilson's premier league record is 1 goal in every 3 appearances (Which is a very good record but Bruce).

If last season and this season is anything to go by, its gonna be a struggle. For Wilson and the team as a whole. Again.

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Wonder with tonight’s news if he might change his stance on selling the club. All of a sudden he’s a few steps away from being one of the big clubs long term again and playing Champions League?

Not when the Champions League is worth a fraction of what it was before the ESL came along. 

11 hours ago, Big Geordie said:

He won't be happy that he's missed out on this, as a result of running the club into the ground for the last 14 years. Think of all that exposure had Newcastle replaced say Spurs?

Good. the horrible cunt.

as vile as the american cunts at manu and liverpool are, this guy is worse.

they have made money but at least tried for sporting success too by investing in decent coaches and players.

our fat cunt has just bled this club and may no attempt to try and compete for anything on the pitch other than the premier league survival and the champo.

I find it fascinating like - the nature of following your club and where the line is for...gulp...boycott acceptable. It's played in macrocosm this time and all this talk of jacking tickets in etc has been  on talk radio across the land.