Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I wonder if the real Ashley knows about his twitter persona. It's obviously not him but at the same time I don't think it's some random tweeting from their living room while watching TV. 

It has to be someone close to Ashley, but that being said I can't remember any tweet regarding takeover to come true. The one about "TV rights will play a part" came across as more a positive for us than a negative so I think that one was well wide of the mark. 

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, duo said:

100% correct.

And fans of those clubs would stay away or protest so much he'd be gone.

Our fans and their so called loyalty are our worst enemy. 

It was known he sold it but I didn't realise he bought the land cheap from the club to then sell at a massive profit.  It's bad enough him just selling the land - that makes it even worse.

Edited by duo

1 minute ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Absolutely gutted COVID didnt get this fat slug like. 

I dislike the man and what he has and is doing to NUFC but I wouldn't wish that on him, or anyone.

Edited by Dancing Brave

6 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

I dislike the man and what he has and is doing to NUFC but I wouldn't wish that on him, or anyone.

Given his disgraceful treatment of an institution like NUFC, the fact that workers at his warehouses are treat appallingly under his watch- despite the fact he's being dragged infront of a select committee, the world would be a far better place if Mike Ashley was no longer a sentient being. I'll leave it at that. 

Just now, Doctor Zaius said:

Given his disgraceful treatment of an institution like NUFC, the fact that workers at his warehouses are treat appallingly under his watch- despite the fact he's being dragged infront of a select committee, the world would be a far better place if Mike Ashley was no longer a sentient being. I'll leave it at that. 

You deleted your first reply, why ? 

9 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Shameful our fans did fuck all surrounding this

Plenty enough wrote objections to the council, myself included, tbf but stuff like this passes most by. Same as most clubs without a militant wing. Football or non football it’s a perfect advert for how Britain currently works.

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Plenty enough wrote objections to the council, myself included, tbf but stuff like this passes most by. Same as most clubs without a militant wing. Football or non football it’s a perfect advert for how Britain currently works.

It's something I know the Trust said they'd spent a lot of time on. 

Guest neesy111
5 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

It's something I know the Trust said they'd spent a lot of time on. 

Your agenda against the trust is absolutely pathetic.  

14 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Your agenda against the trust is absolutely pathetic.  

What on earth are you talking about? I was using them to defend the suggestion that nothing had been done. They did actually try to make a difference to this. There is quite a bit on their website about it. 

10 hours ago, Rafalove said:

Shameful our fans did fuck all surrounding this

Tbh, the local authorities should have been involved more for something like this, NUFC is a local landmark, it should not be allowed for some opportunist southern businessman to asset strip it so blatantly.