Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

He put such little effort in in the first place it would be impossible to tell, that's why he probably hasn't, to go from giving 0.1% of a f**k as long as he profits to giving 0% of a f**k wouldn't be worth the effort.

Whatever instructions Charnley has (can only spend a fraction of what is brought in from sales) is no different to how its been 90% of the time.

But we are and have been for years now effectively ownerless, so not actually having an owner other than in name is fit and proper

Guest HTT II

Do people still believe that is the real MA btw? It’s a hilarious and quite accurate account btw in terms of how on point he is about our fans, the manager etc. Long may he reign.

Edited by HTT II

31 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

No but could be someone on here I reckon. His posts are very in-keeping with the main opinions on here. 

Rumour I heard off a few people it’s actually 3 people. Might be right as the account can have different tones at times.

3 hours ago, HTT II said:

Do people still believe that is the real MA btw? It’s a hilarious and quite accurate account btw in terms of how on point he is about our fans, the manager etc. Long may he reign.

Are you actually serious? 

it’s a Mackem 

57 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

No but could be someone on here I reckon. His posts are very in-keeping with the main opinions on here. 

which are what? 

The majority seem to be against giving Ashley money, going to games, anti-Bruce…whereas if you look on the comments on Twitter, Facebook, etc there’s still an awful lot that are saying they’re not stopping going, etc. That account seems to go against that.

3 minutes ago, Pandamninator said:

Same could be said to you.

He is definitely not a Mackem - when he rips into the support the team, not the regime lot, there is real venom there.

Anar, just funning mate , no idea, I don't follow the account.  

15 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Accounts due to be published today?

Twitter is saying that the wage bill is £110 million, if that's the case then Ashley is paying himself £40 million a year.