Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

On 25/07/2021 at 00:23, jonbobson said:

Hahahaha ffs, are you really trying to decide if a shit parody account on twitter is genuine or not?

Really, ffs, get a grip on reality man. Deluded fuckers.

In all seriousness I think it’s Justin Barnes. Didn’t somebody uncover the account was used for something else years ago?

The account mentioned Bruce’s contract extension a few days ago and ever since Caulkin said Barnes was the consortium source I just find it weird. I can picture him and Ashley giggling whilst they basically tweet harsh truth about the fans they clearly have nothing but contempt for

Edited by Ashley17

Can’t wait for 40k super fans singing about corruption and PL anti-competition while throwing money at Ashley who is aiming for bare minimum survival with Steve Bruce at the helm as long as that fucking manatee scrapes to 17th place.

How the fuck anyone can stomach another season of that is beyond me, never mind paying Ashley for the privilege.   

If you can’t differentiate between loving the club, wanting the best for the club and then blindly facilitating Ashley by giving him your money then there’s no fucking hope. 

I'm sure there is a better place for it, but over the past week or so + the delays with arbitration and CAT, no transfer activity, I'm just sick and done with it. I'll try and be on when I can, or when I'm bored but I've got to take a step back. 

Euros peaked football for me, and it came crashing back down. 

Literally have next to no interest in us this season. What exactly is there to look forward to? The odd mazy run and goal from Maxi? The odd poacher finisher for the one chance we make for Wilson? - surely this is the one we go down under Bruce. Back to back games of 30% possession and rarely making chances... even just watching the highlights of us no longer appeals. Life is totally sucked out of this club.

Fuck you Mike Ashley. Fuck you.

8 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

All this Ashley stick is all well and good but were stuck with him and nobody apart from us cares about that.

We are, not were.

When the accounts have been released in the past the annual wage bill always seems massively high to me, could Ashley be taking money out by giving himself or company a huge wage ? 

10 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Won't be released until after the transfer window closes.

Aye, can't let anyone see that there is/was money to spend, whilst there's still the time to spend money.

Edited by TK-421