Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If it's not true, it must be one of the worst cases of media hysteria. Every fucker in the middle east are saying the opposite of what the English journalists are.

Very strange.

"I’ve spoken to some people in the City,” White said on talkSPORT on Monday.

“And while they’re not saying ‘fake news’ what they’re essentially saying is ‘fake news’.

“That’s what I’m hearing this morning.”

Load of w*** article.

Could well be fake news but that's not exactly an update is it. :lol:

Sheikh news

Relax, lads, barring a bit of paperwork the fat cunt is gone.

Sorry Loki but unless you give us a source you are getting banned... in my mind at least.

Sorry Loki but unless you give us a source you are getting banned... in my mind at least.

So he's getting muted?

Guest alijmitchell

Please can the ITKs either establish some sort of credibility or fuck the fuck off?

So he's getting muted?

Something like that.

Also again suspect they may underestimate Ashley's capacity for bullshit, may have assumed he is as good as his word and will sell but haven't yet read all the small print about sports direct advertising having to stay up for 2000 years and whatnot

One of the few potential benefits of being owned by racist, murderous, brutal, greedy lovely Middle Eastern "monarchs" is they'd probably want to turn NUFC into an advertisement for an airline or something and wouldn't blink at paying up whatever the penalty is for removing the SD advertisement. That or they'll have Ashley accidentally fall off a balcony whilst on holiday.

I swear this is on. People need to get behind the takeover belief train. :lol:

:lol: That tunnel is just some shit Wile E Coyote painted on a wall. It no happen. Distraction from negotiations and fuck all transfers.

"I’ve spoken to some people in the City,” White said on talkSPORT on Monday.

“And while they’re not saying ‘fake news’ what they’re essentially saying is ‘fake news’.

“That’s what I’m hearing this morning.”

Load of w*** article.

Could well be fake news but that's not exactly an update is it. :lol:

Sheikh news

:lol:

Also again suspect they may underestimate Ashley's capacity for bullshit, may have assumed he is as good as his word and will sell but haven't yet read all the small print about sports direct advertising having to stay up for 2000 years and whatnot

One of the few potential benefits of being owned by racist, murderous, brutal, greedy Middle Eastern "monarchs" is they'd probably want to turn NUFC into an advertisement for an airline or something and wouldn't blink at paying up whatever the penalty is for removing the SD advertisement. That or they'll have Ashley accidentally fall off a balcony whilst on holiday.

That and winning the Premier League and Champions League :laugh: