Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

On 16/08/2021 at 16:28, Miggys First Goal said:

I’d like to know what else that 18% of Man City fans want. 

At a guess, they don't want the current owners due to moral reasons and don't care whether that would impact them financially and competitively.

15 minutes ago, Ben said:

Did Ashley once have something to do with Oldham ? 

Yeah, I'm fairly sure one of his brands made their kit and/or sponsored it as well as Boundary Park being known as Sports Direct Stadium or something along those lines for a wee while. 

• 3 weeks later...

He hasn't been a bad owner really, remember the time the little scamp sacked one of the greatest managers in the clubs history to bring in the hated Wise who was based in London, or the time he renamed the stadium to carry the branding of his tat shop. Or the time the cheeky monkey took the clubs property, sold it and pocketed the money for himself, the time he hired that foul mouthed tramp, or the time he lay waste to the greatest monument of our great city and let it rot. Na fuck him, I hope him and Bruce dig their graves with a knife and fork.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

In the PL, 30.2%. 140 wins from 463 games.

That’s atrocious, still a better win percentage than Bruce in all his PL games as a manager I imagine though which makes the whole shit show even more shocking :lol: