Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Would love it if this game true as it would prove the people wrong that think getting relegated would get rid of Ashley and intact being pretty much assured of staying up would be better

ย 

Fuckin hell. There are a million and one reasons to want Mike Ashley to sell, and the first one you think of is so you can say 'told you so'. Get a grip man.

ย 

That's tgarve for you.

ย 

I was looking for a bite I admit

Intellectually I would disapprove of someone like MBS owning NUFC. But if it would mean us being managed like a proper club again, i.e. actually trying to compete...after 13 years of Mike Ashley, I would be all in, I'm afraid.

Having thought about it for a few hours today, Ashley going and an owner of who wants my club to be the very best and genuinely gets us competing and hopefully winning silverware = Iโ€™m all fucking in. No balance sheet champs, want to just get on with just enjoying the sport for what it is and my club too.

People calling out the Saudi's human rights record are fucking retarded and must have never heard of Mike 'zero hour contracts' Ashley.

ย 

seem to recall many a government do terrible things over the course of history. MBS invested in uber, do people boycott that?

I mean it's totally fake but it's particularly cruel to add in they wouldn't even have control of club :lol:

ย 

Ms. Staveleyโ€™s company will buy 10% of Newcastle under the proposed deal, the people familiar with the discussions said. It isnโ€™t clear where the money will come from but Ms. Staveley has previously been linked to a bid for Newcastle from another Abu Dhabi prince, Khaled bin Zayed al Nahyan.

ย 

Guest neesy111

People calling out the Saudi's human rights record are fucking retarded and must have never heard of Mike 'zero hour contracts' Ashley.

ย 

It's more retarded comparing ashley to the Saudi's.ย  Zero hour contracts vs terrorism, beheadings, human rights violations.ย  :hmm:

ย 

I think crucifixion and stoning are on another level tbh.

ย 

Really !!!!!! have you seen his loose fit jeans

ย 

ย 

Apples and oranges

ย 

ย 

Really !!!!!! have you seen his loose fit jeans

ย 

:lol::lol: touchรฉ

ย 

ย 

Fucking hell, I'm not waking up another two flights of stairs, ill stick to racism and bigotry, save my legs.