?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

TBF the brothers already own loads of property in Newcastle

Yeah that’s where I know them from

Would prefer an outright bid from them

They own the land The Stack and The Odeon are on. I’ve heard that they are going to flatten the lot (genuinely), be a great place for a new ground that we actually own (not so genuine)

Just because it hasn't happened for the previous 13 years doesnt mean it wont happen now for fucks sake............................wheres my straws

Guest NobbyOhNobby

People calling out the Saudi's human rights record are fucking retarded and must have never heard of Mike 'zero hour contracts' Ashley.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. And I've read some really fucking stupid things...

So once again someone breaks the "news" and the rest of the media follow, with their sources just now confirming it, and also revealing insider info. Okay.

It's always the same isn't it :lol:

I want to believe, ok its questionable Saudi money and then you add the Reubens I mean its endless cash. It wont happen.

People calling out the Saudi's human rights record are fucking retarded and must have never heard of Mike 'zero hour contracts' Ashley.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. And I've read some really fucking stupid things...

Why is condemnation of one condoning the other? They’re both bad. One’s worse on a human level but will likely invest. As someone who has personally protested on grounds of SD dragging our name through the mud I’m going to be a hypocrite. Nowt wrong with the soul searching on this one. Bottom line football has none.

People calling out the Saudi's human rights record are f***ing retarded and must have never heard of Mike 'zero hour contracts' Ashley.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. And I've read some really f***ing stupid things...

You haven't read a great deal then.

All I'm saying is there is a lot of people calling out the Saudi's for their poor human rights record, yet the same people continue to say f*** all with regards to Ashley and how shady he is.

People calling out the Saudi's human rights record are f***ing retarded and must have never heard of Mike 'zero hour contracts' Ashley.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. And I've read some really f***ing stupid things...

All I'm saying is there is a lot of people calling out the Saudi's for their poor human rights record, yet the same people continue to say f*** all with regards to Ashley and how shady he is.

Of course they do.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

They're both cunts, and everyone talks about how reprehensible Ashley is in terms of how he conducts his businesses. However the two are in no way comparable. Ashley is a bastard and I want rid of him, but he's never ordered bombing raids on Yemen that have killed thousands, or authorised the murder of journalists, or crucified political dissidents, amongst other things.

Guest The Little Waster

Why would the Saudis even need any other investors and why would they nee Staveley’s help to approach Mike.

Smells like bullshit again

They don't especially not Jewish ones - the whole things bullshit but the Chronic repeat the shite anyway

Saudi’s are terrible, however this country voted in politicians who sell them the weapons to kill those people.

Plenty of people still go to Primark who use child sweatshops to make their goods because it’s cheaper than elsewhere.

The Chinese have a terrible human rights record, yet students flock their for holidays, and gaps years.

The point is we can escape the shit regime’s do, the products we buy, services we get etc will mostly have ties to someone or something that we totally disagree with.

If they bought us then going to a game doesn’t mean you justify what other actions they do. If I buy from H&M it doesn’t mean I justify or support kids working 18 hour days in factories making it. If I buy a cup of coffee it doesn’t mean that I justify slaves picking coffee beans.

Why would the Saudis even need any other investors and why would they nee Staveley’s help to approach Mike.

Simple thing is, it’s not them buying us outright. They are part of a consortium who Staveley has put together, that is all. They will have been told the potential costs and potential returns.

The biggest backers will probably have a right to buy the club off Staveley later down the line if they wish to increase their investment.

:lol: Saudis are a whole other level to Ashley. Man.

True Man City owners are no angles as well....

Saudi’s are terrible, however this country voted in politicians who sell them the weapons to kill those people.

Plenty of people still go to Primark who use child sweatshops to make their goods because it’s cheaper than elsewhere.

The Chinese have a terrible human rights record, yet students flock their for holidays, and gaps years.

The point is we can escape the s*** regime’s do, the products we buy, services we get etc will mostly have ties to someone or something that we totally disagree with.

If they bought us then going to a game doesn’t mean you justify what other actions they do. If I buy from H&M it doesn’t mean I justify or support kids working 18 hour days in factories making it. If I buy a cup of coffee it doesn’t mean that I justify slaves picking coffee beans.

They pay my wages so I cant stand on the moral high ground really. They're going to buy a club sooner or later and tbh I'd rather it was us than anybody else.

They don't especially not Jewish ones - the whole things bullshit but the Chronic repeat the shite anyway

:thup:

The Chronicle are pretty much the media arm of Ashley’s NUFC these days

Simple thing is, it’s not them buying us outright. They are part of a consortium who Staveley has put together, that is all. They will have been told the potential costs and potential returns.

The biggest backers will probably have a right to buy the club off Staveley later down the line if they wish to increase their investment.

Why not just buy us outright now? They could afford it is my point.