Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I don't understand why the cunt can't just sell us and buy another club to start again. He's been done here for years, there's no forgiving or going back.

You just know he'd buy someone like Bournmeouth and build them a new stadium or some bollocks.

There's definitely interest but as soon as it starts playing out of media it can be dismissed. If/when it'll happen it'll come out of nowhere. We'll not get 5 things we learned about Saudia Arabia or updates on how Ashley is angry over the news leaking. It'll be simple update on the website about the club's ownership.

I suppose one of the benefits of leaking the story to the media is Mike Ashley ends up looking like a good guy. Just look at this thread where we have quite a few fans who are saying they would prefer Big Mike ( who is after all English) as an owner to despicable folk with links to Saudi Arabia.

A takeover story is digital gold for the football media sites. Of course they’re going to get carried away with it.

Wouldn’t actually surprise me if one of those goons started the rumour to begin with.

A takeover story is digital gold for the football media sites. Of course they’re going to get carried away with it.

Wouldn’t actually surprise me if one of those goons started the rumour to begin with.

I don't know how you dare tbh.  :lol:

Says an awful lot about the state of the club that I'm reading every post in this thread, hoping for news, despite knowing that nowt is going to happen and it's absolute bullshit. I barely bother with transfer news or match threads any more, but here I am refreshing the board in hope that some bullshit tweet is going to give us some news.

I don't know how you dare tbh.  :lol:

:lol:

:thup:

Says an awful lot about the state of the club that I'm reading every post in this thread, hoping for news, despite knowing that nowt is going to happen and it's absolute bullshit. I barely bother with transfer news or match threads any more, but here I am refreshing the board in hope that some bullshit tweet is going to give us some news.

:lol:

Aye, I keep checking back here for some sort of legit, believable info. I'm a fuckin idiot.

Has the geordiedentist went onto radio again about this?

Yes yesterday its in the link above

Must do wonders for his dental 🦷 practice, new batch of patients every January and the bonus of last spring/summer.

“Yes, I know a sheikh and my way around a root canal. The TAKEOVER IS ON.”

What does your whatsapp account say?