Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

They’ll not want to languish in mid table, will build the club and it’s infrastructure - the ground, training ground and such like. We will go from being an advertising hoarding for a shite sports shop to one for a sovereign nation. Big difference they’ll expect success so as a fan you’ve got to be excited IF it happens. 

In all likelihood we’ll be sitting here over the summer wondering what scintillating brand of hoofball cabbage heed will deliver us next season whilst fat mike considers changing the name of the ground to Frasers Park or something

"Accountants involved in auditing Mr Ashley’s retail businesses were told in recent weeks that Newcastle was “disappearing from the book”, according to a person with knowledge of the matter, in another sign that the British billionaire is finally moving to offload it."

What does this mean?

Well, well, well. This is very interesting.

"...with plans to introduce “KSA-type branding” on Newcastle’s black and white striped shirt."

Binning off Fun88 for their own sponsor, fair enough. Be fucking shit if they start pissing about with the crest and colours though.

Why would they do that? There's plenty of room on the shirt for the crest and some branding like every other club does it.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

To be fair, plenty of people did guess that when he did eventually decide to sell us, it would be to a worse owner.

Depends on your perspective. Far better owners is how I see it.

Love murderers, me. Bang into them. Run a good ship, murderers do. Invest well, when not murdering

One thing that has struck me over the last few weeks mind is that the amount of sports direct advertising is reducing considerably. Barbour replaces them on the press conference boards, the match day ads seem to have reduced as well on the pitch side advertising. Could mean somethings in the offing?

One thing that has struck me over the last few weeks mind is that the amount of sports direct advertising is reducing considerably. Barbour replaces them on the press conference boards, the match day ads seem to have reduced as well on the pitch side advertising. Could mean somethings in the offing?

Don't do this to yourself, man :lol:

No

To be fair, plenty of people did guess that when he did eventually decide to sell us, it would be to a worse owner.

Depends on your perspective. Far better owners is how I see it.

Love murderers, me. Bang into them. Run a good ship, murderers do. Invest well, when not murdering

Well if they're going to do all those things, might as well build us a decent football club while they're at it.