Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

hm, interesting that there's more coming out of the UAE direct like rather than a cunt in the sun

Yeah but they aren't saying anything :lol: Just it's done and when people ask about the Sun the responses is "it's done". Their words aren't exactly the most inspiring, almost like they read the reports and assumed they were reliable.

Saying it’s done is pretty definitive like

It's also what The Sun said :lol: They haven't said anything more and when people ask them if they have their own information their answers being "it's done" which doesn't answer the question isn't exactly definitive.

All along the info came from the Arab side of things.  Very much doubt they are reading the sun over breakfast.

But they're probably going off reports they've seen on twitter from The Sun and taking it at face value.

True that is possible

Ok now this is actually interesting. I was skeptical that there was nothing coming from the UAE media but this is definitely more promising 

Conflicted about this. Not because I’m ethically sceptical but because I fear I may rip my dick off unintentionally following the conformation. Pray for Darth’s dick.

I'm not getting on my knees, for nobody's dick. I'll spare a thought for it.

I can't imagine sports journalists from the UAE really put what the Royal family tell them under too much scrutiny. If this Sheikh is a bit of a Billy Bullshitter they're going to repeat it anyway. Means f*** all IMO.

:thup: Probably get beheaded if they tried to actually investigate anything

Also again suspect they may underestimate Ashley's capacity for bullshit, may have assumed he is as good as his word and will sell but haven't yet read all the small print about sports direct advertising having to stay up for 2000 years and whatnot

If this happens and they pour money into the club, can you just imagine. Dream again.

Tbh, I would just be happy with spending what we generate. With FFP we likely won't have hundreds of millions spent immediately. I'd be over the moon with a new contract for Benitez, signing Rondon and bringing in a couple of top half players.

be delighted with an owner that just went and tried to sign the manager's primary targets with actual enthusiasm and intent to succeed

Also again suspect they may underestimate Ashley's capacity for bullshit, may have assumed he is as good as his word and will sell but haven't yet read all the small print about sports direct advertising having to stay up for 2000 years and whatnot

The family already got fucked around by Ashley a decade ago when they bought City instead, I'm sure they're well aware of hjs childness.

I didn't  get to sleep till 3:40 last night... I've shat 3 times already  today I don't know  what I'm feeling... I haven't  felt like this in years since my last job interview... this has to happen

Ah fuck it, I'm choosing blindly to believe this  :celb:

After the misery of supporting us for so long I'm going to live in blissful ignorance for a few happy days  :smug:

The way I see it is have one final push of optimism on NUFC before it all dies out, Rafa leaves and I leave with it all. I'm all in on this one - it's going to fucking happen. :thup:

Ah fuck it, I'm choosing blindly to believe this  :celb:

After the misery of supporting us for so long I'm going to live in blissful ignorance for a few happy days  :smug:

The way I see it is have one final push of optimism on NUFC before it all dies out, Rafa leaves and I leave with it all. I'm all in on this one - it's going to fucking happen. :thup:

Aye, we have a promising future with Rafa and a few bob to spend, or no future under the cloud of the fat arsehole with no Rafa.

Just going to enjoy the last flicker of hope this is bringing.

A touch too dramatic ?  :lol: :lol:

Mo Harb, another football journo in the region (@moharb29) also says Sheikh Khaled is now owner of NUFC. Really weird if it's all just fake bollocks.

Fwiw, I'm fluent in arabic so anything anyone finds, send my way for translation/verification.