?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Ben Arfa is available.

Ian I swear to God.

I will literally lose my mind if this happens :lol:

Don't even care if our prince is overweight and in a mood, imagine he's brought back home :D

He's in the best shape of his life man.

For me, he always will be in the best shape of his life.

If this is all true, you would hope Khaled can learn from how Mansour set up the structure of the club at City. It's one thing having the resources, and another appointing the right people in the right places to allow it all to function properly. It's good that he will have a working model to go off.

I am a Liverpool fan. Have been lurking in here since Rafa took over just to check how he was doing and all. Really glad for him and you all if this turns out to be true. Rafa missed our takeover by 6 months and he's never had proper backing where he could have built something. I hope he gets the support he deserves, because if he does, he is guaranteed to build the club the right way and get success.

Aman, that's a really honest and good thing to say. We know Rafa is still held in massive esteem by you guys, and it would just be awesome to give him the financial support - and a positive owner - he so deserves. Everything is crossed

I'll be buying a ticket and visit Newcastle for only the second time in my life if this goes through. Time to start saving up these Canadian dollars which are worth 1/100th of your disgusting sterling.

Is there anywhere I can read what has been done at City? (Outside of buying all the good players).

He built the academy next to the Etihad. This provides facilities to locals playing football, from the senior team to the youth, and even woman’s teams. They have a stadium there that would be the envy of some League 1 clubs, and others that would exceed the quality of lower and non-league teams.

The whole campus site takes up a considerable size of the city, probably comparable to the size of the Newcastle University campus.

Lately they have also been building local affordable housing and other facilities in typically poor and run down areas of Manchester.

Mike[/member] :smug:

thomas[/member]

giphy.gif

I'm allowing myself to feel, although I won't believe it until I see Ashley's jeans puff up and he flies off like Mary Poppins.

How have you coped these years, being both a Bills and a NUFC fan? :lol:

He hasn’t, the guy is a mess. :lol:

:lol: A mess. Eat my shit you prick.

What’s wrong with me, taking shots on a day like this? :lol:

You’re a wonderful man, Michael.

:lol: I'm fucking honored to know you, Shaquille. You're top notch.

That shit is missing a ‘u’ and I don’t give a fuck

WTF has gone on?  Left the office and this thread was on page 11 and it was like "talking but long way off" etc and now all this!!

Just  worked my way through every page.  Can't believe it. 

Hearty welcome back to those returning members.

Working from home tomorrow so going to have SSN on all day hoping for the confirmation.  Only thing that could top it of was if Hayley McQueen facetimed me to give me the news personally.

Wish I was in the toon but got the next best thing... this forum!

Guest Open_C

Might even replace that dangerous knackered wooden step from City Road down toward the Courts and the Quayside