Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

I don’t think these jokers had anywhere near the amount to take over Liverpool :lol:

Their supposed biggest investment deal of €2billion was just a public “Mou” agreement to it basically to make you look big.

Basically to make people think they’ve made investments of $2billion in the past which I originally thought.

Did they actually go onto invest it is the questions our journalists should be asking the relevant people of Telangana.

I’ve just setup a new Twitter and asked our journalists to try find out if the Telangana investment agreement of $2billion has actually been invested since 2017.

Or was the signing of the “Mou” just a PR stunt to make the Bin Zayed group look like they’ve made massive investments before.

If they haven’t then I reckon very unlikely these lot will even get past the proof of funds stage.

I don’t believe they had anywhere near the funds for Liverpool the only reason they probably got through the door is becuase of that Telangana story.

Have they actually invested $2million to Telangana since the agreement or was it just a PR signing of a “Mou” to make it look like they invest big.

This is what our journalists need to try find out :thup:

Honestly man  :lol: :lol: give more twitter bollocks for the local journalist muppets to divulge. Wait for the official sources if it happens it happens if it doesn't we move on

It won’t even get past the proof of funds stage man.

It might not but you don't have a clue if that's the case or not and neither does anyone else so far. We can only go with what has actually happened so far, as I have said before everything else is just speculation and conjecture. But to ask journalists to do some digging when they have been unable to come up with anything in 72 hours is just laughable.

I'm sure when I bought my house the solicitors recommended the exchange date was the 1st of the month. I cant remember the reason why but I just thought I'd mention it because I'm a right wind up merchant.

True though.

Week long holiday for Eid in the UAE starting on Monday btw. So if nowt happens on Friday (which it clearly wont :lol:) you can certainly bet there'll be no updates for a good while after.

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/ramadan-2019/9-day-eid-al-fitr-holiday-in-uae-

I know there is a lot of questions about the ways of life in the Middle East, but if a whole region can down tools for a week, while we panic about not getting sprouts, if it takes 5 mins to check the paperwork, maybe we can learn something from them.

If Rafa's demands were to difficult for Ashley to meet, could this be the latest stunt they're pulling to trick him into agreeing a deal? Basically saying the new owners want to be clear you are tied down to a contract before they buy and then that way if he doesn't agree the blame of no sale is on Rafa, if he agrees to a shitty deal with MA thinking its only short term then the deal collapses and the wankers have him trapped?

Or is this theory to far fetched.....

Why the hell would Rafa agree to that without an exit in any signed deal? Who is going to believe that some rich Sheikh with an unlimited budget is going to hinge a 350 million dollar purchase on a manager when he could just go out and buy one just as good?

I don’t think these jokers had anywhere near the amount to take over Liverpool :lol:

Their supposed biggest investment deal of €2billion was just a public “Mou” agreement to it basically to make you look big.

Basically to make people think they’ve made investments of $2billion in the past which I originally thought.

Did they actually go onto invest it is the questions our journalists should be asking the relevant people of Telangana.

I’ve just setup a new Twitter and asked our journalists to try find out if the Telangana investment agreement of $2billion has actually been invested since 2017.

Or was the signing of the “Mou” just a PR stunt to make the Bin Zayed group look like they’ve made massive investments before.

If they haven’t then I reckon very unlikely these lot will even get past the proof of funds stage.

I don’t believe they had anywhere near the funds for Liverpool the only reason they probably got through the door is becuase of that Telangana story.

Have they actually invested $2million to Telangana since the agreement or was it just a PR signing of a “Mou” to make it look like they invest big.

This is what our journalists need to try find out :thup:

Honestly man  :lol: :lol: give more twitter bollocks for the local journalist muppets to divulge. Wait for the official sources if it happens it happens if it doesn't we move on

It won’t even get past the proof of funds stage man.

It might not but you don't have a clue if that's the case or not and neither does anyone else so far. We can only go with what has actually happened so far, as I have said before everything else is just speculation and conjecture. But to ask journalists to do some digging when they have been unable to come up with anything in 72 hours is just laughable.

It would be, if there was anything to suggest they were capable of digging. They just sit there, waiting to be told what to print.

Flightradar says its a Cessna 680A Citation Latitude from unknown destination.

Was just taking the old girl out for a spin since the weather is decent. Soz.

Guest chopey

Was just taking the old girl out for a spin since the weather is decent. Soz.

:lol:

Cessna 680A Range: 5,278 km

Distance between Newcastle (NCL) and Dubai (DXB) Distance from Newcastle Airport to Dubai International Airport is 3517 miles / 5660 kilometers / 3056 nautical miles

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Gallowgate end, where's all your info for this Indian thing come from? Got anything I can have a read of?

Well I did a bit of digging then I went and found the Twitter of the guy the Sheikh and Midhat Kidwai signed the “Mou” agreement in Telangana with.

I’ve read the replies from the locals and some were very sceptical about it.

So I’ve asked our journalists to try find out from those governors of Telangana if that “Mou” agreement of $2billion has actually been invested by the Bin Zayed group since 2017.

If it has then he obviously has the money but that public “Mou” signing could well have just been a PR stunt to make it look like they have past investments of $2billion.

Some Indian locals replied with “Hope it isn’t another scam”.

Another “Mou agreement” being very sceptical.

And “Why isn’t it transparent on what the investment will be spent on.”

Just seemed really dodgy.

Cessna 680A Range: 5,278 km

Distance between Newcastle (NCL) and Dubai (DXB) Distance from Newcastle Airport to Dubai International Airport is 3517 miles / 5660 kilometers / 3056 nautical miles

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

:yikes:

That is their supposed biggest investment yet because it was just a “Mou” agreement it could have well of been just a PR stunt to make it look like they have big past investments.

Just makes me think this is just a PR stunt and they won’t even get past proof of funds.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/bin-zayed-group-to-invest-2-bn-in-telangana-117103101555_1.html

This is the original article where I first got info about their supposed $2billion Telangana investment :thup:

But it was just a “Mou” agreement.

I first thought wow they did a $2billion investment in 2017 but you have to question if it was just to make it look like they have had past big investments.

That is their supposed biggest investment yet because it was just a “Mou” agreement it could have well of been just a PR stunt to make it look like they have big past investments.

Just makes me think this is just a PR stunt and they won’t even get past proof of funds.

To what end?  Being shown up (again) as a company that doesnt have sufficient funds to complete a deal?  Not the best PR.

Im f***ed of with this, I'm away to play FM where I've just won the league for the 10th time and had a new 80k stadium named after me. which is more believable than us ever getting rid of cashley in the near future,