Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

In a shockingly obvious development, weird Dubai plane spotted at the airport :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/NUFC360/status/1134028739833208832?fbclid=IwAR0llm9-XunzA5ZCj16PiciQvF6kKydoF4tQbYzwNGZQ-lZsPmbn2QhRgM4

:lol:  Pissing myself at this place and the internet over this

Best thing is my mate signed up to the paid for Flight Radar app to try and see if the plane was on newcastle :lol:

Hope our new overlords ban Ryder and Edwards from reporting on us.

Harsh, How will we find out what "Nobby Solano" and Olivier Bernard think about us signing (insert player here they've never heard of).

I’m a lot less optimistic now after reading George Caulkin’s latest tweets. They are pretty measured and he sounds like he’d be surprised if the deal went through.

Guest godzilla

Caulkin needs to be the go-to person for news.

He's the only one who is not fawning over themselves to publish bullshit. He s dubious due to past dealing which is fair enough, but again he desn't really know what is happening so is doing the correct thing.

I actually think that we’ll end up with people at the airport all day and others outside the hotel.

Apparently there's people camping out with sleeping bags watching which planes land :lol:

They do that in general though, don’t they?

I actually think that we’ll end up with people at the airport all day and others outside the hotel.

Apparently there's people camping out with sleeping bags watching which planes land :lol:

They do that in general though, don’t they?

I would have no idea Stiffy

I’m thinking that if there was nothing bubbling away re: takeover we’d have heard something bout Rafa by now. The talks wouldn’t have went on this long

Looks like theres a private jet event happening at Newcastle airport :lol:

Must have been planned as a smokescreen so they could sneak in undetected

And I just thought that it was more or less done and that we just signed the new Dogba!

Whys Friday a big day? That Twitter account was fake. And the plane rumours are bollocks arent they?

Ramandan finishes on the 4th June and after that there are 3 days of celebration for Eid (nothing will get done here!) so this Friday could see something happen but I am on call with work so can't have a drink until week on Friday so if they want they can delay any anouncement for a week

:idiot2:

Aren’t you in New Zealand??

Sure am....time to go to bed.....wake up to the takeover news...…just do it

I’m thinking that if there was nothing bubbling away re: takeover we’d have heard something bout Rafa by now. The talks wouldn’t have went on this long

Aye, surely he would have come out with a personal statement that he's decided to leave if this was the case? Because no way would he accept these dragged out talks otherwise, which makes me believe that there's stuff going on behind the scenes.

I think it's good, if his contract was just fizzing out with nothing happening, he would have at least said his usual 'working with the cloob, talking to the cloob, balls in their court' carry on.