Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Mark Knopfler should perform Going Home live at a home game at some point.

Maybe Friday? When the takeover happens?

Hoping he sings the azaan to open Friday prayers if this takeover goes through, tbh.

Think the scepticism is just among these journos who are just bitter about not getting any significant news to break. Plus those people like Gallowgate End who are trying to convince themselves these potential new owners are people who are not only stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun but are also the most corrupt, murdering, motherfuckers out there.

Most fans can see this takeover happening. A matter of when not if hopefully.

Right, lads, I’m off to the airport now. Got my sleeping bag, tent, Thermos, and some bacon sarnies. Oh, and binoculars. Let’s spot some planes!

Well you’re not getting anywhere near the new owners with bacon sarnies.

Two guys LV[/member] and nufcjb[/member] are not in the press right? So this guy Ben who’s gone on our club’s podcast to talk about the potential of these owners he has ties to, and speaks about how great our fan base is and potential - but still he’s just a gobshite? Why? Why the insults?

What does he have to gain by trying to be helpful to us giving us info? Ffs.

I’ve had Mia Khalifa videos running on loop to understand Arab culture more. Least I can do.

Still following this advice. Very instructive, though all I've learned about Fridays is that Ms. Khalifa babysits frequently, and very often the father of the kids she's babysitting gets home quite a bit before their mother.

So much more rewarding than this thread.

Also, please feel free to stop quoting certain folks that I have blocked. Kind of kills the buzz.

Two guys LV[/member] and nufcjb[/member] are not in the press right? So this guy Ben who’s gone on our club’s podcast to talk about the potential of these owners he has ties to, and speaks about how great our fan base is and potential - but still he’s just a gobshite? Why? Why the insults?

Hi Ben

I'm not saying he is not saying true things or so he isn't being helpful. But I'm just saying he knows nothing more than what the other journos know. Just because he is based in the ME and claims to have close contacts to the group doesn't mean everything he is saying is accurate. Just look at his tweet a day or so before the 2nd statement by BZG. He was on the same wagon as the other journos. The next day, he's changed his tune.

Again I stress that he might be telling the truth, and praising our fans and what not but he said the deal will be complete in a month or so when actually it might be sooner or even later, who knows. Just saying he's been caught out before so take a pinch of salt with what he says. If he had close contacts with the group, he should have gone straight to them after The Sun breaking the news and get as accurate info as possible instead of getting caught out like the others who have zero knowledge on the deal.

Came here looking for updates. Should've known better, really.

Our man in Telangana doesn’t rise for another few hours, so I await his update on local infrastructure investment plans in earnest.

Guest chopey

125 pages of absolute fucking earpiss

you should all be ashamed of yourselves

Should that not be eyepiss? Or do you have N O on audio book?