Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Can anyone remember the name of the football based chocolate biscuit circa '88-'94, was called goal or score or football or something. Had the form factor of a gold bar, albeit with milk chocolate. Shiny blue wrapper iirc. Anyone? It was delicious.

Guest Walter The Softy

Does anyone want to see my willy?

Aye, go on then

Here he is.

http://www.weirdflix.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Cujo1-e1362564845852-300x246.jpg

Can anyone remember the name of the football based chocolate biscuit circa '88-'94, was called goal or score or football or something. Had the form factor of a gold bar, albeit with milk chocolate. Shiny blue wrapper iirc. Anyone? It was delicious.

United?

TBG with legitimately the worst taste in biscuits I think I’ve ever seen. Genuinely vile and should be banned as a result

Howay then Willy Wanker, get your list up.

United?

Yes! Thank you, been racking my brain for ages.

Haha im from sweden ;) we have different biscuits here I guess ;)

Actually, Ikea do some biscuits that are very nice/moreish..... like two hard glazed oaty biscuits stuck together with a chocolate glue... sound wierd but they are spot on... stand up well to a dunking, too!

Kafferep they are called.

Haha im from sweden ;) we have different biscuits here I guess ;)

Actually, Ikea do some biscuits that are very nice/moreish..... like two hard glazed oaty biscuits stuck together with a chocolate glue... sound wierd but they are spot on... stand up well to a dunking, too!

Kafferep they are called.

Thats ”havreflarn” on my list ;)

Guest alijmitchell

I don’t know if it’s a legitimate biscuit, but if you haven’t had a stroopwaffle with a cup of coffee you haven’t lived.